[61] Harry & Ron

Y/N entertains Harry and Ron after she notices the two boys upset

▪︎ ☆ ▪︎

"Harry! Ron! What's wrong boys?" Y/N, a third year Gryffindor asks when she notices the two boys looking upset.

"Nothing's wrong, Y/N." Harry tells her.

"Nonsense. Your face tells me otherwise. Oh, I know what'll cheer you up!" Y/N gets up from her spot on the couch and rushes out of the common room. A few minutes later she comes back with the Weasley twins all grinning and goofy. Ron looks up from the couch seeing his two brothers.

Fred and George notice the sadness in the boys' eyes and immediately know what to do. "Now Ronnikins, mind telling us what's got you down in the dumps?" Fred asks while whipping out his wand and summoning something from upstairs. George looks like he's ready to burst with glee at any moment.

"Someone's just been messing with us. That's all." Ron says while watching the twins suspisciously. Fred unwraps two pieces of candy and gives them to the boys.

"Now eat this. It'll make you feel better. We promise." Fred and George hand Harry and Ron a yellow square taffy and smile when they pop them in their mouths.

Immediately the two boys start glowing. Their moods change drastically and they feel like they're on top of the world. Y/N smiles at the two and thanks the twins for their help. The twins thank her in return for helping them find someone to test their new joke product on.

Harry catches the twins before they leave and asks them if they'd happen to have any more of the strange taffies. Fred and George give each other a big grin and tell Harry they'll be making some more soon.

"I can't wait to get my hands on some of those candies again. They were really good." Harry and Ron thank Y/N for making them feel better and in return Y/N promised that she'd look out for them and not let anybody bully them again.