[110] Young Sirius Black

Sirius introduces his child to James and Lily

▪︎ ☆ ▪︎

A knock reverberated against the Potter's front door. James being James raced to open it, squealing in excitement when he saw his best friend on the other side.

"Hey, Prongs," Sirius grinned, holding a young infant in his arms.

"I-is that?"

"My daughter/son, yeah. James, I would like you to meet Y/N Y/M/N Black."

James' mind seemed to have exploded about a million times throughout the introduction. Almost to the point where Sirius had to get Lily for help.

"She/he's so beautiful." At that moment, Y/N decided to open her/his eyes. "And she/he has your eyes as well," James chuckled as he still couldn't believe his best friend had a child.

"Lily! Lily! Come here! Come quick!" James was yelling all over the house for Lily to come downstairs.

Finally, after a couple more seconds of screaming, the annoyed redhead came downstairs. "What James?! I was taking a nap!"

"Lily, come here! Come look! It's Sirius! His wife had the child!"

After hearing that last sentence come out of her husband's mouth, Lily stood upright. Looking down the hall at the adorable baby held carefully in Sirius' arms, Lily literally lost it.

"Oh my goodness! You're here! Your wife had the baby! Oh, that's so awesome!" Rushing over to take a look, Lily cooed down at the baby girl/boy wrapped in a soft (your favorite color) blanket.

"What's her/his name?"

"Y/N Y/M/N Black."

"Oh my. She/he's so precious. Congratulations, Sirius."

Sirius smiled, "Thanks, Lily."

"Come inside. I'll go make some tea. You boys just head into the living room. I'll be right there."

And with that Sirius Black and his newborn daughter/son entered inside the Potter house, feeling just as loved as the first time he came.