[95] Draco Malfoy

Your brother Draco gets hurt by your hand

▪︎ ☆ ▪︎

Y/N was currently hiding in the girl's bathroom where Moaning Myrtle was gently stroking her hair and trying to calm her down.

Sporatic gasps and cries fell off her tongue in waves of sadness that came and went.

"Why for o-once in my life can he j-just leave me alone! I-I'm clearly a-able to make my own d-decisions!"

"Shh. It'll be okay, Y/N. You'll see. Everything will turn out just the way it's supposed to."

"B-but what if it doesn't?" Y/N looked up at Moaning Myrtle like the ghost was her lifeline. Like the answer to this one question would either save her or kill her.

Before the ghost could utter one syllable Draco Malfoy himself came barreling inside.

"Y/N! There you are! Finally! I've been looking all over for you!" As a younger brother Draco was expected to be annoying, but when it came to responsibilities such as this, Y/N couldn't have him standing in her way.

"Just leave me alone, Draco!" Y/N shrieked, jumping to her feet. Her eyes were dark like smoke yet her cheeks were glistening.

Something must've happened. Draco thought to himself.

"Y/N, are you alright?" The boy was just barely able to mutter out the sentence before another screaming insult was sent his way.

"Can you tell you're not wanted here?! Leave, Draco!" When the boy didn't leave his sister went to command him once more, but this time he was the one who interrupted her.

"Y/N, I just want to know if you're ok." His statement came out wobbly and he was on the brink of tears.

Y/N could clearly see she was hurting him, but her loyalties lied with the Death Eaters. She couldn't afford to let him get in the way.

As she lifted her wand Draco's eyes went wide, but before he could say anything Y/N bellowed, 

"Sectumsempra!"

The power behind the spell caused Draco to fly back a good few feet landing on the ground on his back with blood spurting out of a deep cut.

Even with knowing the effects of the spell Y/N was still not able to face the facts. Scurrying out of the bathroom trying to stay light on her feet she dodged everyone she could before running straight to her dorm.

Not going and getting help was something Y/N deeply regretted for the rest of her miserable life.

Looking back and reminiscing the event through the eyes and mind of an adult Y/N couldn't believe herself. Draco loved her... With all his heart... And she just cast him aside.

"I hope you can forgive me, brother. Because I sure don't forgive myself." Fresh tears cascaded down her face as Y/N stared at Draco's tombstone.

She made sure he had the prettiest burial site because God only knows she regretted the actions she took.