[90] Young Sirius Black

You confront Sirius about his smoking addiction

▪︎ ☆ ▪︎

"That's really not good for you, Sirius." Y/N murmured.

"How do you know what's good for me? You're not my mother." Sirius proclaimed.

A few seconds pass and he adds, "My mother isn't my mother either."

What could have been a lovely afternoon turned into a dark, gloomy one the second Sirius uttered those words. It was absolutely dreadful the things Sirius had to go through at home. That's why he was staying at Y/N's house. The two had been best friends ever since their first year, and they've learnt to take care of each other since then. Y/N also had a few hardships in her life, but none that she speaks about. Same with Sirius. They both agreed to never bring up their problems again after they had told each other everything.

"Sirius, I'm sorry. I know it's just how you cope." Y/N sighed. She wanted this day to be cheerful, but all they were doing was making it worse. Finally, she had enough.

"Sirius, get up. We're going out." Y/N insisted on getting out of the house, so they could enjoy the last remaining minutes of sunlight. She thought that the ice cream parlor was a good place to hang out, so she hurriedly got ready, marched Sirius out the door once he was dressed and they headed off to spend a wonderful afternoon eating sweets.