[72] Dolores Umbridge

You're forced to have tea with your mother, Dolores

▪︎ ☆ ▪︎

"This is torture." Y/N mumbles under her breath as her mother, Dolores Umbridge sets a pink tea cup on the coaster in front of her.

"What was that, dear?" The evil pink toad herself asks.

"Oh nothing, mother. Just saying how delighted I am to be here." Y/N says with a bit of sarcasm laced in her words. Thankfully, her mother didn't notice cause if she did then there'd be no doubt Y/N would be punished.

"So, how has school been?" Like you don't know. Y/N thought to herself. It's been absolutely dreadful. She wanted to say, but instead settled for a smile and said, "Good."

"That's wonderful, darling." Her mother says as she takes a sip of her unsweet tea. Kinda ironic how she drinks unsweet tea when everything about her is definitely not sweet. Y/N's mother may only wear pink and her office may have at least 100 kittens in it, but the woman is far from candy and rainbows.

"This has been nice. Same time next week?" Dolores got up and collected the tea set while Y/N grabbed her stuff and headed out the door. Before she left Y/N turned around and said, "Of course, mother."

▪︎ ☆ ▪︎

A/N: This would literally be a nightmare. Thankfully, Umbridge never had kids. Or at least, I hope. 😬