[118] Neville Longbottom

Neville yells at Voldemort and you support him

▪︎ ☆ ▪︎

In the midst of the warzone, Neville stepped forward.

"I'd like to say something," he announced in a strong voice.

Voldemort just cackled before looking over. "Well, I'm sure we could find you a place in our ranks, Neville."

Ignoring him, the boy continued. "It doesn't matter that Harry's gone."

"Stand down, Neville," Seamus Finnigan harshly whispered.

"People die everyday. Friends, family. Yeah, we lost Harry tonight. But he's still with us. In here," pointing to his chest, Neville looked Voldemort straight in the eye.

"So is Fred, Remus, Tonks... all of them. They didn't die in vain. But you will, 'cause you're wrong!"

"Yasss, Neville! Go off!"

"Shut it, Y/N! Before he kills you, too!" Dean Thomas, another boy, harshly whispered.

"Harry's heart did beat for us, for all of us! It's not over!"

Pulling out the Sword of Gryffindor, Harry Potter jumps awake. Rolling out of Hagrid's arms, he pulls out his wand, surprising the heck out of Voldemort.

"Confringo!" Harry yells.

Turning to his friends, Harry quickly says, "I'll lure him into the castle! We have to kill the snake!"

With the Sword of Gryffindor in hand, Neville and Y/N both promise Harry that they'll find Nagini and kill him.

▪︎ ☆ ▪︎

A/N: Look forward to a part 2 with Nagini.