[67] Remus Lupin

You're an Animagus and you help Remus Lupin with his transformation

▪︎ ☆ ▪︎

Y/N and her best friend, Remus were heading into the nearby forest for the latter's nightly routine. If you didn't know, Y/N's best friend is a werewolf. It's quite awful to have to transform every full moon and since neither of them are very good at making potions, the famous wolf remedy was out of the question.

As the two adults walked side by side through the leaf strewn and creature enhabitated forest the moon that was indeed quite full began its descent into the starry night sky. It was quite a peaceful night that night, but that wasn't unusual for the animals that lived in the forest could sense the two coming and with a werewolf in the mix they decided to stay away.

Once they finally made it to the clearing where Remus would transform Y/N turned into her animagus, a grey and white snow leopard that looked severely out of place.

"Y/N, it's starting." Remus grunted and groaned as his bones snapped and his skin turned to fur. His eyes went from baby blue to forest green and his fingers sprouted claws. As the transformation finished Y/N watched over him to make sure he didn't run off. Even with his heightened senses and predatory instincts he knew his best friend was just trying to help. That's why with the weight of the full moon on his shoulders Remus curled up and tried to get some sleep. He's been getting better at controlling himself and he hasn't lashed out as much, so Y/N decided that for the night she would curl up right beside him and fall fast asleep to the sounds of the crickets.