[111] Young Sirius Black

Your two brothers are fighting and you've had enough

▪︎ ☆ ▪︎

"Is that... Reggie?" Y/N asked, noticing a boy walking towards her.

Sirius scoffed, "Even if it is, I don't want anything to do with him." The long haired boy crossed his arms as the figure who did indeed turn out to be Regulus stopped in front of them.

"I can't tell you why, but I need your advice." Was the first thing to come out of the youngest Black's mouth.

Sirius stepped forward with a scowl on his face, "And what makes you think I'll give advice to a Death Eater?"

"Sirius!" Y/N scolded. "He's still our brother!"

"He's not mine. Not anymore."

Regulus wasn't sure what to say. Part of him knew this would be the outcome. But another part wished that Sirius would surprise him.

Tears started forming in Regulus' eyes. Y/N took notice and stepped forward, but before she could reach him Sirius came forward and pulled her back.

"Get off me! He might not be your brother, but he's still mine!" Y/N looked fiercely into her older brother's eyes. Grey bored into grey before Sirius looked away.

"Come on, Y/N."

Sirius turned around and was about to walk away when he paused. Without looking back he said, "For once in your life just do what you want to do, Regulus."