[89] Cedric Diggory

Your brother Cedric overhears someone talking about you

▪︎ ☆ ▪︎

A small group of Ravenclaws were huddled together outside the Charms classroom talking animatedly to each other. They were being pretty loud and obnoxious, but at the moment it didn't seem to be bothering anyone.

Fifth year Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws shared a class together, but the professor seemed to be running late. Cedric was standing in the hall trying to entertain himself when he suddenly heard a bit of the conversation he was trying to ignore.

"Did you see Y/N's hair today? It looked so slimy and greasy!" One girl said as they all nodded and agreed.

"I don't think she knows what a shower is." Another girl replied.

Cedric was absolutely fuming. How dare they speak about his sister like that! He wanted to go up to them and defend her. He wanted to say that she did shower, but she just hasn't been feeling good lately. Unfortunately, the professor thought that it'd be a good time to show up.

"I'll get those girls." Cedric whispered to himself. He made it his mission to see the Weasley Twins after class. He thought a prank would be the perfect revenge plan for those girls talking crap about his sister.