Eye for an eye

!TW! Gore, death threats, violence, moral dilemmas (I think)

Guys please trust me. It gets bad.
If you are in anyway sensitive to gore, skip this chapter I will explain in the next one what happens in the most not detailed way I can.

Molly sat on the couch, reading a book and simply enjoying the early morning. Her father and brother had been home for a few weeks and she was just glad the family was 'together' again. Happy she was no longer so lonely or not, she still enjoyed her peaceful mornings before everyone else was awake. It always made her laugh when Lucio would ask her how she managed to wake up so early and remain full of energy the entire day.

The silence was interrupted by a knock on her door, setting her book down and standing up. She smoothed out the skirt of her dress quickly before walking to the door. Opening the door with a smile on her face. Which quickly disappeared as she stared wide eyed at the man. "Good god, miss molly...look at you all grown up-" molly quickly slammed the door shut and locked it. Slowly backing away as her breathing hitched in her throat. He knocked on the door again, a little louder this time. "Molly, I know you're still there. Open up." He called. "Go away Val! I'm not letting you in!" She yelled. Normally she was very cautious about being to loud in the morning, but here she wasn't thinking about that. "Molly, I just want to speak to Anthony, I can come back later if you could tell him I came by." He said simply. "Rot in hell you bastard! Get off of my porch!" She yelled back. Lucio came down stairs, staring at her. "Molly, you're gonna wake up dad. What are you doing?!" He whisper yelled. Molly pointed at the door, then making a finger gun and putting it to her eye. Lucio immediately got the hint and walked down, unlocking and opening the door, staring the at the man blankly for a second before slamming the door again. Quickly grabbing his sister's hand and pulling her into the kitchen. "What do we do?" He asked quickly. "How am I supposed to know?! Just keep him away from Anthony is as far as the plan goes." Lucio nodded a few times. "Yep...okay...that's probably smart. He doesn't know he's next door, right?" Molly shook her head. "No, he's okay as long as he's there...should we tell Alastor just in case?" She asked nervously. Lucio thought for a minute. "I feel like that's a really bad idea, but it might be our only option."

Elisabeth finished putting away the dishes while Alastor and Anthony talked in his room. Hearing a knock on the back door of their house she walked over. "Who on earth is using the back door?" She muttered, unlocking it and opening it slowly. "Oh, good morning Lucio!" She said with a smile. "Hey...so I think I should just let you know, there is a guy who's come by to see Tony. If he comes here, don't let him get anywhere close to him. I know this sounds weird, but please." Elisabeth stared at him blankly, before nodding her head. "Alright...may I ask why?" Lucio glanced behind him. "Just a bit of history with my brother...some bad stuff has gone down between them. I'm only telling you in case he comes here." Elisabeth glanced behind her at the stairs. "Should I tell him?" She asked nervously. Lucio nodded. "Yeah, let him know. And just...keep him inside a while." He said, walking away. Elisabeth shut and locked the door, taking a deep breath and walking upstairs. "Angel, can I speak to you?" She called through the door. She waited a few minutes before Anthony left the room. "Yeah, what's up?" He asked, smile on his face as usual. "Your brother just came by to warn me about this man...who you have some form of history with came by. And that you need to be careful-" "WHAT?!" Anthony rushed passed her a down the stairs, right up to the front window. "Oh...shit!" Elisabeth walked up behind him. "Language!" She snapped quickly. Anthony sank onto his knees, hands tightly gripping the window sill. "Ohhhh...I'm so dead! This is it, I die today!" Alastor walked down the stairs, watching from the doorway. "What's going on?" Elisabeth knelt down next to him. "Angel you aren't going to die, who is here?" She asked nervously. "Remember, what I told you last year...about the guy and the job?" He asked quietly. Elisabeth felt the blood drain from her face. "It's him?" Anthony gave her a small nod, taking a few deep breaths. "So...I had a few run in's with em while I was gone...and the last one didn't go well..." he muttered, adjusting himself to sit against the wall, staring off into space wide eyed. Alastor walked over and joined both of them on his knees next to Anthony. "I kinda...shot his friend in the eye. I didn't kill em! It was self defence." Elisabeth stared at him blankly. "You what?!" Alastor shook his head, taking Anthony's hand and giving it a small squeeze. "Anthony, he isn't going to kill you, I promise I won't let him." Anthony stared at Alastor, shaking his head quickly. "Nononono....this is it. I'm dead, I'm so dead so incredibly dead he's gonna kill me I'm dead-" Alastor adjusted his grip to be holding his arms. Pulling Anthony to face him. "Okay...just breath. It's gonna be okay." Anthony stared at him, before shutting his eyes tightly and slowly nodded. "Okay...yeah...." Elisabeth glanced out the window, looking to Alastor. "How about you both go upstairs..." she suggested quietly. Alastor nodded, pulling Anthony up and walking him out of the room. Elisabeth stood up and dusted herself off, glancing out the window, eyes falling on a man walking away from Anthony's home. Her eyes narrowed at him as she shut the curtains quickly.