Kabanata 30

Kabanata 30
Quit

Borris had to call Victoria after three weeks that they went home from their vacation. Olivia's acting strange and won't go the sea. May mga frequent nightmares rin. Victoria stayed with her.

She was given a false name under Katherine. Tinago nila ang pagkakakilanlan sa dalaga hanggang hindi pa nito kaya ang lahat.

"Did you talk to Kristoff? Alam ba niya Borris na buhay siya?" She asked when she closed the door of her car.

Nagkaroon ng panic attack si Olivia kanina. May kaunting awa at inis sa kalooban ni Victoria. It's unfair if Kristoff didn't know that Olivia's suffering because of him.

Huminga ng malalim si Borris.

"Can you stay with her for tonight, Tori? Naghihinala na si Diana na I am cheating on her. I don't want her to find Olivia. Not right now."

Victoria sighed and tapped his shoulders. Hirap na hirap din sa sitwasyon ang binata.

"Ako na ang bahala rito, Borris. Magpahinga ka na rin muna." Sagot nito.

Tumango ang binata at umakyat muna para magpaalam sa ngayon ay natutulog na si Olivia. Nanatili naman si Victoria sa baba.

Umakyat na rin siya sa taas pagkaalis ni Borris. Sa katabing guest room siya in case na may mangyaring panic attck sa dalaga. She unbuttoned her blouse which revealed her sports bra. Ganoon din ang pants at tanging ang cycling shorts niya ang naiwan.

She placed her gun on the bedside table and laid her back. She groaned and let her body relaxed. It was very exhausting being a police. Luxury na para sa kanya kung makakapagpahinga siya. Kaya naman kinabukasan ay late na siyang nagising.

Olivia was in her therapy when she went out to have her breakfast. Borris was also there, watching Olivia at the garden walking with her psychiatrist.

"Hindi mo ako ginising?" Tanong niya sa binata.

Borris nodded at her without taking his eyes off Olivia. Victoria sipped on her coffee.

"I heard from Papa," she started.

It was circulating on tabloids. Borris cleared his throat. Napansin ni Victoria ang pag-iiba nito ng mood. She knew she hit a spot there.

"Do you really want this, Borris?" She asked again.

It was obvious. Hindi siya bulag o baka naman talagang mabilis mahalata ito. Borris was head over heels for Olivia. And he will marry Diana in months.

"Olivia's single, Borris. If you really like the girl... go get her. Kristoff already lost his chance." She said.

Borris looked at her. She was still drinking her coffee. Kakaiba ang ekspresyon na binibigay ni Borris. He was really pained.

"I just... can't." He whispered and stared at Olivia again.

Nakaupo si Olivia sa garden at nakikipag-usap sa kanyang doktor. Nakangiti ito ng tipid habang may pinapakita ang babaeng psychiatrist.

"Diana's not the girl for you, Borris. She's wicked..." She was talking when she felt something was coming out of her stomach.

Mabilis siyang tumakbo papaalis doon at pumunta sa banyo. She vomited the food she ate for breakfast. She was crouching down as she puked everything.

She flushed the toilet. Borris followed her. Bakas ang pag-alala nito.

"Are you okay, Victoria?" Tanong nito.