Chapter 5

Draco put up a silencing charm around you two while also placing an invisibility charm so no one could see you. His mouth was moving to your neck making your breath hitch. "Y/n you're so cute" he whispered into your ear before nipping at your ears and moving down back to your neck. Draco's hands were moving down your sweater and soon he lifted it off. You were now in your white button down and Draco's hands were fumbling with the buttons. "Draco stop" you yelled as you pushed him off of you. "Just stop" you said as you got up and gathered all your things.

You exited the library leaving Draco in complete shock of what he did. "I'M SO STUPID" Draco yelled as he sat down on one of the long bench. His head was in his hands and he just couldn't believe what he had done. Your face was beet red as you left and it was still like that after you went back to your dorm. You dropped your things next to your bed and climbed into bed. You closed your eyes and pulled your blanket over you. You fell asleep for around 6 hours and awoke to someone entering the room. You looked up to find the same blonde boy from earlier.

"What are you doing here?" you asked, lying back down, "I came to apologize" he said. Draco soon began walking over to your bed and sat down next to you. "I'm sorry for what I did in the library earlier, please forgive me" he said practically begging. "I will on one condition" you said sitting back up, "what is it" he asked. "You don't treat me like crap in front of your other friends" you said looking at Draco, "okay" he said pulling you into a hug. "Thank you," he said. Draco was very sincere with his apology and the condition because he didn't want you to hate him.

"Come on it's time for dinner," Draco said, pulling you off the bed. He took your hand and led you down to the Great Hall. You sat at the Gryffindor table with Draco next to you basically clinging to you. "What's with him?" Ron asked, making a confused face, "I have no clue" you responded. "Tomorrow we have dance practice for the yule ball" Hermione said cheerfully with a big smile. "What?" Draco asked, "it's a dance they host during the tournament" Hermione added. Draco soon had a smirk on his face thinking about going with you to the ball. "So we need dates" Harry asked, "Most definitely" Hermione replied.

"Well then, I should be taking my leave" Draco said getting up from the table and placing a kiss on your cheek. You started to blush as you felt his lips on your cheek becoming red. "Care to explain," Hermione asked with a grin. "Honestly I don't even know, it just kind of happened" you said getting even more red. "What do you mean it just happened" added Ron, "we had a moment and now we're closer" you replied. "Well it looks like you and Malfoy are dating" said the twins both giving you massive grins.

"Oh shove off" you said, stuffing more food into your mouth. "He definitely has a crush on you" George said, elbowing Fred. "Have you tried looking into his head?" asked Fred, "I've tried but I can't get in" you responded. "Well that bloody sucks" Ron added, "Try to be a little sympathetic sometimes" Hermione said, hitting Ron's arm. "It's okay, Hermione," you said, "I just have to hope he asks me to the ball," you added. "He will," the twins said in unison giving you a sinister smirk. "Well I'm off to bed goodnight" you said getting up and walking to your house tower.

"What do you mean by he will" Hermione asked the twins, "it's obvious they are both in love, so we're gonna speed up the process and there's like a month before the ball we have time" the twins said. "Just don't ruin their feelings" Hermione said with a stern look. "Don't worry we won't" said Fred, as they got up and headed out to find Draco. They wandered the halls for a bit and found Draco sitting on a nearby ledge. "Hello Malfoy" said the twins, causing Draco to look up at them. "You might be wondering why we are here" said George, "we are here to help you ask y/n to the ball." added Fred. "Wait really" said Draco, "of course" the twins said.

You were still walking around since you didn't feel like going to bed. Suddenly Draco came out from behind you and pulled you into a hug. "Draco what are you doing" you laughed, "just hugging you" he said pulling you closer into him. Without thinking Draco placed a kiss on your cheek making you both flutter after realizing what he did. "Can i sleep in your dorm again?" Draco asked, "fine, let's go" you said, leading him to your common room entrance. You said the password and the entrance opened up, your roommates weren't back yet which you thought was weird. You went into the bathroom and quickly changed into your sleepwear and sat down on the bed. Draco wouldn't stop staring at you which you thought was weird.

Draco then grabbed you wrapping his arms around your waist and pulled you down onto the bed. "It's just us in here huh" draco said as he lifted your face up to look at him, "i guess it is" you replied. You felt the presence of your friends walking up to the dorm and quickly shut the curtains around your bed. "y/n has been with Draco a lot" Connor said, "yeah I wonder if he confessed yet" Evan said. Draco heard every word of what they said but you had already passed out in Draco's arms. "I guess asking him won't be that hard anymore" Draco thought to himself before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

It was around 2 in the morning and Draco had woken up with his arms still around you. Draco saw you with your head curled into his chest and squeezed you even tighter. "Sleep well," he whispered into your ear, placing a kiss on your forehead. Draco opened the curtains of your bed and stepped out onto the floor. He looked back at you with a heartfelt stare as he closed the curtains back up. Draco made his way out the door and down the stairs into the common room.

He exited the common room and found himself wandering the halls back to the dungeons. He didn't want to go back right away so he made a detour out to the black lake and sat there for a while just lost in his thoughts. He smiled at the thought of you saying yes to going to the ball with him. Draco knew he had to ask you soon as he wanted to finally confess his feelings for you. Draco headed back into the castle and into the dungeons. He went up to his dorm and laid on his bed closing his eyes.