Chapter 9: Three more days

(Third person)

Harry was standing in front of the burrow. He had just got of the knight bus no less than ten minutes ago in a failed by the early Weasleys house.

He mentally prepared himself to act differently in front of them, just like he always had.  Ron expected him to be just like him, Ginny expected a brave hero, Molly and Arther expected him to be the equivalent to the rest of their children, the twins-  well the twins were awesome. They didn't expect him to be anything except himself near them and they were really good friends because of that. He didn't have to hide in front of them. 

Harry easily slipped on his 'excited face', as he liked to call it, and knocked on the door twice.

Immediately the door swung open and Ron was standing there smiling like an idiot with a whole biscuit in his mouth, " 'Arry!!"

He pulled Harry into a bone crushing hug and then pulled him inside. Molly and the twins were standing in the middle of the kitchen smiling there heads off.

"HARRYS HERE!" Ron shouted at them after he swallowed his food.

The twins head popped up so fast Harry could almost feel their whiplash. Molly gave him a motherly hug and greeted him, "Hello, Harry dear, we have to leave here as soon as possible. I've connected our floo powder network with the house we'll be headed to."

The twins pushed their mom aside and wrapped an arm each aid Harrys shoulder.

"Hiya Harry," George started
"How've you been?" Fred asked.
"We've made this really cool device we plan on letting you hear about it,"
"Very useful for mischief" Fred winked.

"Stop harassing the poor guy." Ron said pulling Harry away from them. (Which did not pass the vibe check)

"Let's Floo now darlings, dinner is probably getting cold. Harry, remember the address okay. Say it loud and clear. 'Twelve Grimmuald place'"

Harry stepped into the green fire and shouted the address, the others following after him. As soon as he got there he stepped out and looked around. Dust. That was the first thing he noticed. Lots of dust.

After Dinner, he went to bed after a long argument with his friends about why they kept all the secrets for them. Singing about a group called The Order of the Phoenix. He wasn't as mad as he probably should be. He was too busy thinking of how he would keep his act up for the whole school year.

School started in three days.
He'd be at Hogwarts in the days.
He couldn't help but think, in three days he would see his new friend. Draco Malfoy. Weird.

He was fit, and cheerful whenever he was himself. His astonishing grey eyes looked... cool. His smile looked good on him, better than his sneer did. He was handsome pale color that matched his figure perfectly(saying all this in the friendliest way possible). He would start playful fights and one time I managed to make him giggle, which was so cu- nice... by the way.
He was more like a genuine friend, unlike Ron, who he knew was only being his friend because he was famous.

Harry had realized it last year when Ron got jealous of all the fame Harry got. Ron didn't think he'd noticed but he had. Although Ron and Hermione were the only friends he had at the time and he didn't want them gone. Even if one of them doesn't like him for him.

Harry sighed and fell into a deep sleep. Three more days.

A/N
omg im so sorry I've been putting so many notes. 😭
Ill they try to make them smaller from now on.

That chapter was so short 🤦🏽‍♀️
I've got writers block🤧
Okay first off, thank you so much for 340 reads! Seeing people actually read my book makes me so happy!
(even though i think it's garbage)

Second, I wanna change the cover so ima show you peeps some options, if you don't vote on one that's fine I'll choose one myself but I feel like I should show y'all the options. I got these off of Pinterest.

I like this one the most

I'm gonna add the title on it but for now that's it, bye!
Luv you!<33