Chapter twenty three: Draco?

TW: me not knowing wtf im doing

i'm sorry in advance.
(Third person)

Draco burst through the doors practically gasping for air. He ran up to the Weasleys and immediately started speaking really fast without noticing Harrys presence. 
"SoIdidwhatyouguyssaidandusedthesurpersourpotionyouguysmadeandputitindumblesdrinkbutidontthinkhenoticedwhichishonestlyreallysuspiciousifyouhonestlythinkaboutit." Draco took a deep breath and continued a little slower this time, "so anyways, I was walking Fork, Spear's giant goldfish, when all the sudden; BOOM, it starts raining gum drops! I acted like it was absurd, my surroundings, but when I told Patel about my shoelaces and she said she didn't care. I turned around and bloody barren was there. He said I was going to die if I didn't marry his dead grandma."

"Draco-" George said, trying to interrupt him.

"-but I was like, your niece is ugly! Then I when to the quidditch field where I found Neville, who was apparently looking for me for whatever completely unnecessary yet probably related reason; anyway I escaped his plants by tinker bell-ing my way up to the roof of Hogwarts where I find a platypus. ON THE ROOF. I'm swaying there like, mmh why is there a platypus on the roof of Hogwarts?"

"Draco-" at this point both the Weasley twins were laughing their faces off at Harrys combobled expression to Draco's rant.

"So I am staring for a solid eight minutes at this platypus until it chatters and PUTS ON A SHERLOCK HOLMS LOOKING HAT! THE PLATYPUS IN FRONT OF ME WAS PERRY! PERRY THE PLATYPUS GUYS! I WAS LOOKING STRAIGHT AT HIM! IT SHOCKED ME SO MUCH I FELL OFF THE ROOF!"

"Oh Merlin..." Harry said as his eyes widened, "are you okay?!"

Draco either chose to ignore Harry or didn't hear what he said at all.
"-I open my eyes and who do I see? NEVILLE. I swear that guy is following me or something because I run into him every five minutes. So he was dragging me away, on the grass or whatever, so I'm seriously thinking 'he's gonna turn me into a plant.'
I was scared shitless.
He looked at me, and I looked at him and he was all like 'please don't-' but I'm smarter than to fall for his foolishness so I jumped up and KAPOW, I knocked him in the jaw -just like you guys showed me- with all my force and he flopped to the ground in defeat. I won. So I ran here to tell you guys about my perfect victory. ...you should also avoid Neville, he might turn you into a plant."

...

Everyone stayed silent for a solid twenty four seconds expecting Draco to start talking again but I guess he was done because he just calmly squinted at Harry.
It was... odd.

Another ten seconds of silence went by until Dracos eyes widened with realization. "OH MERLIN! HARRYS AWAKE!! Oh Harry, boy do I have a story for you, so there's this goldfish named Fork-" whatever he was going to say next wasn't heard because Fred karate chopped the side of Draco's neck, successfully knocking him out.

Harry slouched in his hospital bed, pinching the bridge of his nose. There are so many available words in the world, yet the ones Draco chose were the most confusing, migraine making, combination of them all. "Explain."

"So basically," Fred started.

"We were making a sweet."George.

"Muggle brownies." Fred

"We added a couple spells to them"

"The spells were supposed to make you see and hear things"

"Hallucinate basically, but in a fun way!"

"Yah, you're supposed to see things that make you happy"

"It also makes you a bit tipsy"

"It's supposed to be"

"In a controlled environment."

"Yes, that was our plan but-"

"We never did get to adding safety charms before..."

"..uh... before Einstein here.."

"Maybe?"
"Possibly?"
"Coincidently?"
"Ate one behind our backs." Both the twins finished together.

"And they sent me to deal with it before any of the professors found out."

Everyone but the unconscious Einstein jumped at Nevilles sudden and unexpected appearance.

"Neville!"

"Hey Harry! I see that you're up and well, I'm not, but less about me and more about that skull of yours! How does it feel?"

"It doesn't hurt at all actually!" Harry exclaimed gratefully.

"Well... sorry for causing that explosion that landed you here in the first place.. that was my bad Harry... sorry."

"It's alright Neville, I know you didn't mean to-"
Harry was interrupted by an ear piercing shriek.

"AAHHH! OH MY GOD HE'S FOUND ME AGAIN!"
This time George took the pleasure of knocking Draco out.

"So what's been going on...? Was I out long?" Harry asked, as if nothing out of normal was happening around him.

"Yah," Neville answered, "you were out for two weeks Harry it was terrifying."

"Two weeks!" He looked at Fred and George for confirmation. Unfortunately Neville wasn't joking around.
...two weeks is a lot of work to catch up on.
Harry was not looking forward to that.

"Madam Pomfrey said it was because of the healing charms. We've got good news though! Umbitch is gone!" Fred shouted waving his arms in the air.

"Fred! No swearing!"

"Sorry Neville.. forgot."

"Yah, yah, no swearing, whatever. Am I hearing wrong or did you say the toad is gone?"

"Yup!" George said clapping his hands together once, "Draco said you said something to him, so he sent a letter to his father. Probs was complaining about something valid but whatever he told his Pops worked out because she apparently did something illegal and is facing a trial soon."

"Yes... very sad." Fred mumbled, "Anyway! You wanna try out our completed-"

Harry tuned everyone out for the rest of the conversation. Umbridge was really gone. Draco got rid of her? Why? Did he do that for Harry or his own benefit? Both maybe? That day, Draco decided to write a letter to his father, that must've been about Umbridge. It had to be. But why?

Did he honestly care?

A/N
I am so very, very, extremely, sorry for not posting this sooner.

Important notes: Draco knows a lot of muggle references and shows and what not because of how much time he spends with the Weasley twins.

There were an even amount of votes on time skip or no time skip when I wrote this chapter. So next chapter in doing a SMALL time skip.
Maybe a month or something idk.
I've been working in this chp for 3hrs. It's currently 3 in the morning.
I decided to actually write this chapter cuz I'm stalling sleep.
Still am technically.
Also because all the loving comments and encouragement you guys have been sending me. <3

Thank you guys so much for reading.
Also (i don't feel like telling rn) 41k reads?!!!?!!! That's like 11,000 more than last week!!!!!
Thank you guys so much!!!!! When I saw that number I was like, "...yah I'm finna write the next chapter" cuz I felt like I was ghosting everyone.

Tbh I have bad ADHD and time blindness so when I checked up on the last time I posted a real chapter... I twas knduf shocked.

Anyway.. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!! ILY ALL!