CAOS/Riverdale [Gen fic]

summary: the weird sisters pay a visit to Sabrina and her Riverdale friends across the river

(mentions of sex, like a lot)

***

"I don't like mortal clothes." Dorcas looked at the three of us. The four of us thought what better way to play with Sabrina, was to pay a visit to her mortal friends. After deep research, you found out she went across Sweetheart River and visited some more mortal friends in Riverdale.

"We already look like teenagers, we just need to dress like them." Agatha answered pulling up her pleaded skirt.

"I always wanted to dabble with a mortal boy, tonight might be my lucky night." You teased pulling a pair of jeans over your green lace bodysuit.

"I never understood your obsession with mortal boys." Prudence looked at you as she started doing her hair.

"They are just no naive and innocent, but still strong, and assertive a perfect switch." You answered winking at her. "I don't think I could spent my life with one, but it's better than obsessing over Nicholas like the rest of you. Plus Dorian and I are happy together but it's never too late to spice things up in the bedroom."

You and Dorian were notorious with sleeping with other people and we were bound to get together at one point, but it ended up being a permanent deal and have been together for almost 2 years. Your lifestyle isn't frowned upon in the coven, they want you to expand your sexuality so, you've brought in other people, but they never work out in the end.

"I thought you two were with Nick?" Agatha looked at you.

"Didn't work out, and he has eyes on the half witch." You shrugged. "He was good, but not really committed."

"I don't think you'll get committed, you're both somewhat immortal." Dorcas answered. She was right though, Dorian sold his soul to the Dark Lord to be immortal and you being a full witch, they age slower than mortals.

"Now enough with my love life, let's go play with mortals." You smirked.

***

"Now Spellman where are you?" You teased once you all walked out of the forest, continuing to walk along the train tracks until you all saw a small little diner.

"I think we found her." Prudence teased as you saw her white-blonde hair through the window with a group of people around her age.

"Let's go play!" Dorcas cheered grabbing Agatha's arm pulling her towards the diner. You looked at Prudence smirking as you two linked your arms and followed behind the two. You were the oldest of the Weird Sisters and somewhat became a mom of the group, they were orphaned and never had a type of love from parents.

"Hello ladies, what can I get you?" The man asked us once we walked in.

"We're new to Riverdale, what do you recommend?" You asked.

"How 'bout I give you a sample and you girls can try everything?" He smiled at you. "Just have a seat anywhere and I'll bring it out for ya."

"Thank you." You smiled turning towards the tables.

"You've got to kidding me." Sabrina looked up when the door dinged when you four walked in. Sabrina had decided to go visit a friend of hers in Riverdale for the weekend. Her north and southside friends knew she was witch, it wasn't the weirdest thing they heard, they lived in Riverdale.