Marvel [Pietro Maximoff]

summary: an introduction to midgardian life (soulmate AU)

***

In my thousand plus years of life never once had I left Asgard, unlike my two brothers who practically lived in Midgard, now here I am standing in front of Thor's team and my soulmate.

~Few hours prior~

"You what?" I looked up from my painting staring at Thor.

"I have found your soulmate." Thor repeated himself. Apparently he was apart of 'The Avengers' the team Thor would tell me about.

"And he is midgardian." I questioned. It was rare to have a soulmate that wasn't from Asgard, Thor was the first person in my life I knew had a midgardian soulmate.

"Yes." He confirmed "Even had the same tattoo, the doves, it's on his left shoulder."

~Present~

Earth, as what the modern name is, was much different from Asgard, it had a odor that wasn't quite all pleasant. There thousands of people on the ground pushing past each other. "Sister, this is Tony, Natasha, Clint, Steve, Bruce, Sam, Bucky, Pepper, Wanda and... where's Pietro?" Thor introduced. "The only we need isn't here."

"Hey!" Sam exclaimed. "Are we not important."

"You are not her soulmate." Thor restated.

"Pierto!" Wanda screamed. In the second, a flash appeared and came right in front of him. Startled I jumped back into Thor.

"My imagination didn't do me justice." I whispered under my breathe looking up at him. I pushed myself off Thor and walked up to him. "I'm Y/n Odinsdottir, Thor's younger sister, Princess of Asgard, Goddess of Nature." I stuck out my hand.

"Pietro Maximoff." He smiled grabbing my hand and bringing it up to his lips, kissing my knuckles, erupting butterflies in my stomach.

"Would you like a flower crown?" I asked. He gave me a confused looked but nodded. I smiled and conjured one into my hands. I leaned up and placed it on his head, one side slightly falling, I kissed his cheek before leaning back down.

"Now why don't you spend the day with Pietro, yes?" Thor put his hands on my shoulder.

"Yes." I smiled.

"You need to change!" Wanda explained. She came to me grabbing one of my hands, Natasha grabbing the other and dragging me away.

"I'm happy my brother has found his soulmate?" Wanda smiled as she went through her closet to find something for me to wear. "Got it!"

"Do I look alright?" I asked coming into the room. The dress was more lighter than what I was used too, and shorter. It was a white dress that went down about my knee caps with yellow flowers.

"Perfect." Natasha smiled.

"You look beautiful." Pietro complimented when I met with him again.

"Oh, thank you." I smiled.

"Come along." He gave me his hand. I grabbed it before heading out of Stark Tower.