Riverdale [Sweet Pea]

summary: sometimes Sweet Pea regrets telling his girlfriend his real name (AU where Reggie isn't an asshole, and is friends with the serpents)

(mentions of sex)

***

Sweet Pea regretted two things in this moment.

First, telling his girlfriend about his family life. After his father left when he was 11, his mother met a man on the Northside, Martin (Marty) Mantle, a car dealership owner. The two had been together for about a year and half before they got married and Nathaniel Mantle née Miller, got to meet his step-brother for the first time, Reggie Mantle. The two boys were almost the same person, always together, until middle school started.

Reggie went to Riverdale Middle School while Sweet Pea went to Southside Middle School so the two boys could be with their friends. Eventually Sweet Pea started staying at the trailer park more than he did in the Northside with his mom and step-dad.

The second was telling his friends about his and his girlfriends sex life. While Y/n was away for the weekend, visiting family in Vermont, Sweet Pea and Reggie had a little party at their parents house while they were at a car convention. A few hours in, everyone is drunk and spilling their sexual relationships. Y/n and Sweet Pea usually kept their BDSM lifestyle a secret from their friends, but when Sweet Pea had about 5 shots of vodka and whatever fruity drink Cheryl had made, it wasn't so secret anymore.

Now up to speed, Y/n is currently stomping her way towards the student lounge after being asked about her sexual relationship.

"Hello bunny." Reggie teased his brother's girlfriend while she stood by her locker grabbing her books.

"What did you just call me?" Y/n turned around and narrowed her eyes at Reggie. Y/n had been friends with Reggie after her and Sweet Pea started dating and he brought her to their family dinner.

"Bunny." Reggie smirked.

"Since when do you call me that?" Y/n said frustrated.

"Since Sweet Pea told us on Saturday." Reggie replied.

"He did what?" Y/n scowled while the vein in her forehead popped out.

"We had a little get together at our parents house while you were in Vermont and we got drunk and started talking about our sex lives and Sweet Pea got a bit invested." Reggie tried not to get in trouble.

"Where is he?" She asked calmly.

"Student lounge." Reggie squeaked instantly.

"Angry Y/n, we have an angry Y/n." Reggie ran into the student lounge to see all their friends together talking. "She found out about this weekend."

"Shit." Sweet Pea muttered he tried to get up and run out of the room before he got caught.

"Nathaniel Jordan Mantle." She stormed into the room. "Don't you dare run from me." Sweet Pea knew he fucked up, she never called him by his full name, hell, she never even called him Sweet Pea, the two always had cute little nicknames for each other.

"Damn, she got you." Reggie chuckled.

"You dickhead." Y/n slammed her fist into his chest which really didn't cause any pain to him. "We had one rule. One rule. We don't tell anyone. And now you have our whole friend group knowing about what happens behind closed doors, and your fucking step-brother calling me names. God I hate you!"

"No you don't." Sweet Pea smirked.

"Don't play with me." Y/n sneered.

"I'm just stating facts." Sweet Pea continued to rile up his girlfriend.

"That's it." Y/n stood her ground. "I'm not putting out."

"Babe." SP groaned. "I'm sorry, I was drunk, you can't blame drunk Sweet Pea."

"No we're not doing this manipulation game." Y/n declared. "Sit."

Sweet Pea and Y/n continued to have a stare off while the rest of their friends didn't know how to react. Eventually Sweet Pea groaned and sat back down.

"I guess we know who the dominant one is." Reggie joked.

"Reginald Mantle, don't you start." Y/n narrowed her eyes at him which caused him stop talking.

"I have so many questions." Veronica looked the three.

"Okay yes, Sweet Pea and I partake in a BDSM lifestyle." Y/n looked at her friends.

"I don't think that was the question she wanted answer." Archie replied.

"I think they want to know about Nathaniel Mantle." Kevin laughed.

"Shit." The three of them muttered.

"Talk." Y/n looked at her boyfriend.

"Ok um, my mom and Reggie's dad got married when we were 11, a few years after my dad died. And changed my last name to Mantle. That's the summary." Sweet Pea explained.

"I see the resemblance." Kevin titled his head looking at the two boys.

"Kevin, they don't have the same parents." Y/n shook her head laughing quietly.

"Any more questions?" Sweet Pea asked.

"Do you and Y/n do anal?"

"FANGS!"

———