Celebrities [Harry Styles]

summary: the only thing he was able to keep secret was his wife, but now that's in the open too

***

If Harry wasn't late that day, he wouldn't be waiting backstage with his wife to go onto The Late Late Show with James Cordon

It was a last minute interview and Harry was running around the house looking for something to wear. "You look like a chicken whose head was cut off." Y/n commented watching from the bed.

"Is this funny to you?" Harry stopped and looked at her.

"Amusing." Y/n smirked.

"You know what for that, I'm not getting you Taco Bell when I come back." Harry stated.

Y/n gasped dramatically. "You take that back!" She giggled.

While arguing with his wife, he didn't notice the wedding band that sat on his left ring finger when he left the house. He didn't even know it was there until James pointed it out himself.

"Is that a new ring?" James asked looking down at his hand. Harry furrowed his eyebrows, yes he wore many rings, but he hasn't gotten a new one in ages. He looked down at his hands scanning over each one before his eyes landed on his left ring finger. Harry's eyes went wide, almost bulging out of his eyes, he forgot to take off his wedding band. The couple only wore it at home or at family events.

"Um, yes and no." Harry said shakily. They both had keep their relationship a secret for the past decade.

"Harry is there something you're keeping from us?" James smirked.

Harry thought before answering. The couple had been talking about letting the public now about their relationship, looks like it came sooner than expected. "I'm uh... married."

"Now let's welcome Mr. and Mrs. Styles!" James yelled. The crowd broke out into cheers, Harry and Y/n walking in together, matching in a simple black tux and dress.

"It's nice to see you again Harry." James shook his hand. "And you must be Mrs. Styles."

"Y/n please." She smiled and shook his hand. "It's lovely to meet you."

"And she's British!" James smiled.

"Well now you two probably now why you're here." James sat down. "It seems like there has been a hidden relationship all this time."

"10 years." Y/n smiled.

"Wow!" James. "There has to be a story behind that. So how did you two meet?"

"Well my family has an event planning business and we were hired for this after party Harry had while he was in One Direction. And eventually we kept seeing each other at a lot of events." Y/n explained.

"Yeah, I kind of requested her whole catering party everytime." Harry ran his hand through his hair.

"So we got together when we were both 17. It started off as a long distance relationship while he went on tour and I went to college for business. But after I went with the band on tour doing events." Y/n continued.

"So why keep it a secret?" James asked, 'it being their relationship.

"Most of my life was spent in the media, everyone knowing my every move." Harry sighed. "I just wanted one thing to myself and that was Y/n. Even our wedding was just us and Y/n's sister as the officiator."

"Wedding? How long have you been married?" James asked.

"It was a private ceremony, right after the release of my first solo album, so around 4 years. We're going to renew our vows with friends and family for our 5th anniversary. My mum was mad that she wasn't there on our special day." Harry answered.

"Same with my parents." Y/n giggled.

"And Y/n." James turned his attention to her. "Are you still an event planner?"

"Yes I am, right now I'm focusing on weddings." Y/n smiled.

"Are you going to plan your vow renewals?" James questioned.

"No, I'm going to let my sister do that. I remember when I was younger, the two of us would sit around the table bouncing ideas about our dream wedding and she is only person I trust to do something that important for me." Y/n replied.

About a week later, James contacted Harry telling him that he and Y/n were a hit on his show and racked up so many views, it was a new record. The two were in the headlines everywhere. There was more paparazzi around Harry, asking questions about their marriage, and fans even found Y/n's family website and requesting Y/n at their event, majority of them not even real.

Harry's fans had tried to find her personal social media accounts, but there was no luck. She didn't like any of his posts, Harry didn't follow her, neither his sister. Even when Harry posted a photo of them together, the first official photo of them, she wasn't tagged, Y/n didn't like or comment.

The fans and media were nothing but positive. They loved Y/n, the sweetheart she is.

The next couple months were spent going on talk show hosts, interviews, everyone just fishing for information about the married couple.

"I was surprised when the two of you contacted me to be on the show. The third time in six months." James looked at couple in front of him.

"Well we have some news." Y/n smiled.
Over time, James and Y/n had became great friends, Y/n and Harry going on double dates with James and his wife.

"Really?" James raised an eyebrow.

"We do." Harry smiled. He grabbed the box next to him and handed it to James. "Go on, open it."

James took the box, opening it up and breaking out into a smile. "You're joking!" He looked at him.

"Dead serious." Y/n smiled.

"Look at that!" James showed the mug to the camera. "World's best godfather."

"We thought about this for a while and we want you to be our child's godfather. You were the one who brought our relationship into the light and became a close to friend to me these past couple months." Y/n smiled.

"Oh god, I'm going to cry." James said shakily, tears brimming his eyes.

It was like Harry and Y/n Styles broke the internet again. The first when their relationship was revealed, now when the pregnancy announcement and the third when Thomas Cole Styles was born 9 months later.

———