04| Dark Angel

V I C T O R I A' S  P O V

YOU KNOW SOMETIMES I WONDER to myself;
why did my family leave me? My parents? Who are they? Now don't get my wrong I can easily find out because I'm a very good hacker when I want to be, but I've decided long ago that I wouldn't look for my parents or family. They could be dead for all I care.

Because if they really wanted me then I wouldn't have grown up in an orphanage nor would have I been put through hell.

But hey I could care less because thanks to my trauma I've become who I am now.

Alright that sounded a bit scary but that's ok.

Anyway, currently I'm watching the sunrise from my bedroom balcony in Italy because I couldn't sleep. My room had a queen size bed in the left corner, a walk in closet, bathroom in the middle a TV and lastly was spacious. The colour of my room was dark grey and black which I fucking love.

Today I have to go dress shopping for the ball and I also have a fight tonight. Exciting because I want to experience Italy's illegal fighting club.

•••

Which to choose which to choose from... I thought to myself as I am walking through the dresses in the shop. There are a lot of pretty choices but none has caught my eyes.

Minutes later I found the perfect dress for the ball.

I bought it and left to go home so I could get ready for my fight because tomorrow is the ball and I want to get plenty rest afterwards.

Once I entered the beautiful house, I went up to my room and put the bags down.

Chris wouldn't be here today because he had business meetings all day today and he also have a fight thirty minutes away from here the same time I had a fight ten minutes away from here, so we wouldn't see each other much today.

•••

Alas it was time to go to the club, I wore my usual fighting clothes and left.

As I was driving down the streets, the illuminati lights where shining through the dark roads with cars passing by.

Anyway... I reached the place and let me say it was absolutely guarded, there was three guards at the front door which I'm assuming main entrance and the rest where covering other doors.

I smirked to myself and got out my car while slinging the duffel bag over my shoulder.

I stood in-front the buff man. "Name." He asked. "Dark Angel." I replied keeping a poker face.

Once I said my name he immediately replied 'enter' which I gladly did, once I did I heard the crowd cheering for a current fight and music banging on the other side where there was a bar and women dancing.

What in the bloody blood? This is totally different from the clubs back home.

Anyway I made my way to the change room and did the usual. Took off my hoodie, wrapped my hands but before that I tied my hair in a bun. Once I was done I left and went to wait for my name to be called.

Fight after fight my name was finally called and the crowed broke into whispers as to who this 'Dark Angel' might be. I decided to be extra because why not.

So after a minute I walked into the ring and saw my opponent as well as everyone's shocking expressions.

This will be fum

I smirked to myself and waited for the announcer to start. With the he said, "Dark Angel, a new fighter in this club, will she win against the Breaker who always wins?!"  He yelled and everyone started screaming and cheering for I assume his name 'the breaker.'

Ah just y'all wait. I thought

While everyone was distracted I took my quick time to check my opponent, what's his weak spot(s) are.

I looked around but saw nothing, literally nothing. So I decided to take a step closer for help. And once again I looked to see him limping and putting all pressure on his shoulder because of the way he was clenching his fists.

Check fucking mate bitches.

I realized I've been staring for a while because he punched me on my arm. Fuck that hurt but not a lot.

Let the games begin.

Again his mistake, he served first which you never should while fighting. But alright I don't mind easier for me.

I decided to play games because why not so I just dodged all his punches and uppercuts, finally he got tired and I took my shot to punch him in the nose.

I heard a satisfying crunch before he can punch me back I punched his shoulder then his ribs.

I finally decided to end the game because I was getting bored, so I punched his face once more and winged my legs to trip him.

As I calculated he fell clutching his shoulder, I did my signature and got on top of him and started punching him. Over and over finally I stopped.

After a few seconds the crown began counting.

5..

4..

3..

2..

1..

But he didn't get up so guess who won!

Your girly of course bitches. I walked back and the whole place was pin drop silence literally. I looked through the crowd and looked at the front row.

While looking my eyes connected with piercing blue ones and before I could properly look at this person the announcer came.

"And the winner is Dark Angel our new best fighter in this club!" He exclaimed.

God damn calm down.

The crowd began cheering and I just left like I always do for reasons. I went and changed, went out got my money which included $50.000 dollars, took it and left.

Tomorrow is the ball and then the rest of the days in Italy....

____________________________________

Hi guys thanks for reading!!

The drama is beginning slowly but surely.

Who was the blue eye person👀?

And what do you think will happen at the ball?

VOTE, COMMENT!

Bye loves see you at the next chapter💕

- Author