58| Little Him, Little Her

V I C T O R I A' S  P O V

"VICTORIA LISTEN TO ME!" SAMUEL grunts as he tries to hold my wrist.

"Please, I want you to draw me!" I plead as I stay in front of him.

Basically, when I came to Samuel's (parents and their own) house, I saw Samuel painting and everything.

He drew a little girl and a little boy, the boy holding the girl in his arms as he sat on the couch.

I asked him what this is about but he didn't answer me, instead he continued drawing and ignoring me.

Then I came up with the best thing ever and told him to draw me.

I told him I'll even stay still which is something I never do.

But he keeps telling me no.

"Why though? It's nothing harmful." I try not to pout.

"Because I keep my special shit to myself." He smirks before going back to a neutral expression.

I roll my eyes, "Samuel come on!" I drag out the 'n' of the 'on.'

He groans but nods, "go sit there."

I clap my hands in happiness and go sit in front of him. Samuel flips a page of his sketch book while moving his canvas and canvas stand.

"Okay pick a pose or whatever and stand still." He sighed and waited while I pick my pose.

Finally deciding for a soft smile with a tilt of head he stared at me with soft eyes for a very quick second and started drawing.

"Don't move." He glares at me just as I was about to itch my nose.

"No but my nose itches!" I cry and wiggle my nose.

"I don't care." I try not to glare at his bland sentences but slowly the itch went away.

After about another thirty to thirty five minutes later, Samuel put his pencil down and stared right at the sketch he drew.

"Oh my! Do I get to see myself now?" I ask him happily and he looks at me before nodding his head.

I walk around him and peek over his shoulder.

Let me just say, Samuel is a real good artist.

The way I see this sketch is astronomical, the way he drew my eyes, my nose, my face in general. He drew me up until the bottom of my neck.

"I love this." I breath out to him and I continue staring at the sketch with amazed eyes.

"Thank you." He tells me, "I like my drawing too." He jokes.

Deciding not to keep it myself but let Samuel keep it, I speak up again.

"Thanks Samuel, you made me look amazing! You can keep this by the way." I tell him while giving him a quick side hug—that was not planned before.

He didn't hug me back but he let me give him the hug.

"Are you sure you don't want it?" Samuel raises a brow.