50| His Cell

T H I R D P E R S O N P O V

VICTORIA COULDN'T BELIEVE IT. AFTER all this work she got trapped but not in a normal way.

She got trapped in a weird cell because Igor likes those kind of scenes.

Victoria felt like vomiting, she doesn't know how long it's been since she's in this cell but. It could be either days or weeks.

She does feel a tinge of hunger and thirst but not a lot as she used to, her purse got taken away but not opened because she sees it right in front of her—like it's taunting her.

Igor roughly took Victoria's purse out of her shoulders and left it in front of her on the kitchen table.

Victoria is glad that Igor didn't try anything yet but she is frustrated that she can't do anything about the situation other than waiting.

I should've told Matteo what I am doing, at least. Victoria thought.

Victoria wrapped her hands around the bar and screamed to be let out.

How did this even fall? How did I not see it? Victoria asked herself so many questions but none getting an answer.

She sighed when she got no answer and walked backwards until her back hit the corner cell.

She slowly slid down and sat on her bottom.

Closing her eyes she chanted that she has bad luck coming to Italy.

But who has bad luck with no balance of good luck?

On the other hand, there is both of the families wondering ways to save Victoria no matter what has happened to her.

Again, they don't know what happened to her but Matteo's team is working on it.

"Hai già trovato qualcosa?" Matteo asked the hacker while walking into the business room.

"Nessun capo, mi dispiace." Roggen told him but didn't bother to look up knowing he has to still continue typing.

"Che diavolo vuoi dire? Che tipo di hacker sei!" Matteo yelled at the poor man.

"Capo, ci sto davvero provando! Ma le telecamere non mostrano nulla." Roggen spoke getting a bit frightened from Matteo, his boss.

Just as Matteo was about to scream again his father walked in.

"Matteo, calm down." His loud voice rang through the air.

Matteo didn't say anything else and moved on.

"Try a new method, a week has gone by and I'm sure you guys will be able to help us find her." Juan said and moved on following his son.

The hacker sighed not knowing where to begin, there isn't a footage of her going anywhere or coming back so how can one find her?

Little did they know...

The women, on the other side of the house, were gathering other females they know very well. Luciana and Aida knew females are empowering and can damn well help finding Victoria just as much as anyone.