52| His Care

V I C T O R I A' S P O V

"WAS HE THE ONE WHO kidnapped you?" Roland asks me quietly as everyone sat in silence.

"Well you see, no not really." I said giving him a quick smile.

"It's actually me who got myself into this. It's hard to explain but I'll sum it up." I told them truthfully.

"So basically, I decided it would be smart to create a fake plan to see what Igor thinks like, so I had three plans and picked the second one which required me to wear fake shit like make my whole face different so he doesn't find out who I really am." I continue.

"Afterwards I called him through a burner phone to make him a deal about some disgusting thing and told him to meet me at a cafe or whatever it was, afterwards, he came in and I acted like another person."

"Long story short we talked and made up a time to meet and have fun, once I meet him he locked me up in a cage saying that's how he has fun with girls." I finished trying to make sense.

"I am so confused." Diego said with a confused face.

I groaned, "when I called him he thought I was a guy with some next gang so he met up with me but no one was there to meet him because I lied so instead I dressed pretty so he would come to me."

"But everything failed because I thought I could really kill him but that was until he put me in a cage. It's funny because he doesn't know who I really am and he actually just locked me up in a cage because he plays with girls like that." I told them.

"Oh! I get it now." Diego exclaims and everyone agrees.

"Yeah meaning that it's all my fault."

"Why didn't you inform us that you'd be doing all that?" Roland asked glaring at me.

My heart felt heavy and I sighed looking down.

"I don't know, I thought that I can take Igor down alone." I shrug.

"Oh Lord." Samuel groans and glares at me.

"You always get in shit trouble and we're the ones who save you yet it's for the most dumbest shit you've done. You know you had us so why go alone? Did you care to think it or not." Samuel sort of yells at me.

I didn't care to apologize because we both know that I don't have to. This is my mission and I choose to go alone like I should.

"Watch your tone with me, Samuel." I told him calmly.

Luciana quickly spoke up before everything got more intense, "no seas así Samuel, ve a dar un paseo afuera."

Samuel scoffed and stormed out.

I shrug, "he's acting like a little bitch, no offence." I quickly added at the end because his parents are literally in front of me.

"It's fine he's just questionable at times." Luciana smiled at me.

"Yeah, but I just want to say, that this is my mission and I had to right to go alone if I wanted to. I did sort of make a mistake to not tell you guys about what I am doing so if anything happened to me I could have had background help." I said aloud to everyone.