09| Three More Months?

V I C T O R I A' S  P O V

GOOD MORNING FUCKERS, JOKES THIS  morning has not been it.

Once me and Lorena came back from the club I immediately sobered up and realized I encountered with the Italian mafia's don and his two friend's one being in the family of the Spanish mafia.

They most likely remembered me from the ball. If not that would be a blessing. The only thing that really stuck to me was when he said he would see me soon, I can't believe I've been so careless.

One thing about me is I never want to join any mafia's, no matter how much they pay me, want me to help them etc. Well that's a lie, I would help them sometimes but not like I'd join them.

One of the reasons being the saying that goes; once you join the mafia you never leave the mafia. I'm not one to get scared easily especially when I've been through worse but mafia's and I don't fuck together.

I respect them, but never will join them, there is a big difference between those two.

So when I acted all drunk (which I was) but still I should have been more sobered but no I acted all clueless. Thankfully they left and soon after I grabbed Lorena's hand and called a cab for the both of us, first dropping her off then me.

Once I came home I showered because I had the smell of alcohol and sweat on me, I then went to bed remembering to throughly think about everything that happened in the nightclub.

Here I am now, with a mini headache so no, it's not been a good fucking morning.

I got out of bed and made my way to brush my teeth and wash my face. Once I was done that I made my way downstairs and grabbed some pain killers and drowned it with water.

Is taking pain killers in the morning without food bad for you?

I thought but couldn't care less afterwards. I made my way back to my room and got dressed in a white crop top covered fully in beads, white button up jeans with a Gucci belt on my waist and lastly to top it off I wore a white cardigan sweater and put some gold necklace with a few rings and mini hoop earrings.

Her outfit ^^

Her outfit ^^

I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs to make breakfast because I'm a hungry fucker right now.

After cooking crepes drizzled in chocolate, and making a fruit bowl, I sat down on the counter chairs and started eating the beautiful goods.

As I was eating I thought about how I only have two more days until I leave to go back to Spain. Honestly I don't need to leave but I should leave because I have nothing more important here. And that I miss Chris because I haven't had a good laugh since he's left.

Tomorrow I'm going to start packing then leaving the next day. Tonight I have a fight with a person that goes by the name of 'death sight' which I heard his a tough nut to fight with, literally no person beats him but when they do, he doesn't allow that and does something to them.