54| It's All A Lie

V I C T O R I A' S P O V

"OKAY, WE HAVE HIM LOCATED." Benjamin says as he continues typing.

"Perfect! Which warehouse?" Diego asks.

"North, Matteo's last warehouse before creating a huge mansion." He continues to throw information in the car.

After we found out that Igor faked his shit and didn't come to the event were we're at, afterwards we found out he's been bombing Matteo's warehouses.

As soon as we got in the car Benjamin started finding out information.

It is funny because he actually received the information by Igor himself.

It was videos and pictures of Igor burning down Matteo's warehouses and everything.

I don't mind that he didn't come to the event, in fact this is better only because we know what his steps are.

I do mind that he tricked us and killed a ton of Matteo's men.

"So you're saying that he bombed the last warehouse I made?" Matteo scoffed, "he's going to fucking die."

Damn, he really does love the f—word.

"It's truly frustrating, he's playing the rat game but don't worry time will tell." Samuel says lowly and downs another shot.

Yes, shot. Shot of Tequila. It's weird he's drinking now, on a car ride to the warehouse, but hey, who am I to judge.

"Alright we're about four—five with traffic—hours away." Benjamin informs us and stops typing for a minute.

"Oh—" Matteo chuckles, "—don't worry. There'll be no traffic."

With that the driver zooms away and literally passes every car on the street, even if it's a red light he crosses by without a worry in the world.

I sigh wanting all this to end, as much as I keep saying this; I really do miss Spain.

Three hours later, two hours left, we've been having it pretty tough in here.

"For hells sake Samuel! Stop drinking." Diego hells getting fed up of his brothers actions.

"If I am still stable I haven't drank enough." Samuel shrugs.

I roll my eyes at their banter. "How about you both shut the hell up and Samuel stop drinking, seriously." I tell the both of them and they immediately drop everything and listen.

I nod and continue on fidgeting with my knife, since Matteo's close to me, he notices this and puts his hands on my thighs while massaging them.

"Non preoccuparti di niente, Piccola." Matteo whispered in my ear and bite it before backing away.

I sighed and leaned into his shoulder.

Shit isn't going good right now, everyone is arguing, the patience levels are going down and Igor is still on the move.

Another hour is left and we're almost there, the cars speeding meaning we will reach a bit more sooner.