49| Again?!

M A T T E O' S P O V

THIS WHOLE DAY HAS BEEN frustrating. Everything has been going into a shit hole and times running to slow to fix.

Now how has today been shit? Well let me just break it down.

First off, some kid who joined my mafia two years ago, ruined my drug shipments and I wasn't able to track it down, because it's at the bottom of a lake.

I didn't get an exact reason as to how or why this happened because the kid killed himself. By kid I mean a nineteen year old.

I found out from others that he did that by mistake but was to scared to confront me so he killed himself. I don't know if that's the truth nor do I care; he did it himself.

I did send a few thousands of dollars to his parents to pay my respect or whatever else.

Second off, I haven't been able to see or reach Victoria this whole day and it's making me go mad.

I tried calling her millions of times but not once has she picked up, I couldn't go to visit her because of what happened today.

She did tell me she's busy but I still want to hear her voice more and more.

But now that I am free and sitting in my office, I decided to go over to her house.

Grabbing my keys and putting my suit jacket on I walked downstairs while spinning the keys on my fingers.

Wait till I get to her house, if she doesn't have a good reason as to why she didn't pick up my calls her ass will be beautifully red.

Gripping the steering wheel tight in my hands, I speed through the cars and street and in just about twenty-five minutes, I made it to hers.

Parking my car I locked the doors and jogged towards her door and rang the doorbell.

About another five minutes later she still didn't open the door, sighing and sort of getting worried I walked a bit back and put my full body weight on getting the door to open.

After a few more tries the hinges finally popped out and the door fell backwards.

I breathed heavily waiting for the dust—that went everywhere settle down.

Finally taking my time, I walked inside and shouted for Victoria.

Not hearing anything I walked up to her room and opened it up with a shove.

"Victoria, where the bell are you?!" I yelled, throughly looking everywhere for her.

In return of all this I am met with silence.

For the next thirty-five minutes, I continued looking for Victoria everywhere in her house and still she isn't here.

I can assure you that Victoria wouldn't be anywhere else other than her bedroom.

Personally I have looked at every corner of her house so I can guarantee she is simply not here.

I know I shouldn't start freaking out yet but knowing Victoria I am anyway.