28| Captured and Tortured

M A T T E O' S  P O V

TWENTY - FOUR HOURS, IT'S BEEN twenty four hours searching for Victoria and got nothing.

Me and the team's have tried everything. Security camera's, street camera's and checking all cars and many more.

It didn't even show the shooting that happened, it just shows the event that happened, and blocked out the rest.
We figured out that the person who planned the attack was paying well attention, as well as had everything planned.

So it must be them who blocked the camera's or someone who helped them.

Here we are now in one of Samuel and Diego's warehouse's, we teamed both of our groups up to hopefully find Victoria faster.

"Daniel have you found anything yet?" Diego asked a guy who is furiously typing on his laptop.
"No boss it always shows dead ends." Daniel replied.

I slammed my fist on the brown marble table.

Where are you Victoria...

•••

V I C T O R I A' S P O V

I groaned, my eyes feeling heavy like bricks.
What the fuck happened.

After a few tries my eyes finally opened, the first thing I saw is darkness.

Am I in hell?

I looked around to see everything black.

I tugged on my hands to release my wrists but nothing moved.

What the fuck.

I was tied up, in the pitch dark place that could be a room, or dungeon or anything else.

My mind instantly had flashbacks thinking back to how I got here and who could have kidnapped me, the face is there but blurry.

I'm trying to think of who he is but my head is starting to hurt. This whole situation is paining.

As I tried shuffling around to amid some heat on the I assume ropes, and make them weaker.

"Fuck!" I yelled when I felt no change.

As soon as I yelled the doors opened as light shined through.
I had to close my eyes for a few seconds because my eyes are used to the dark in here.
I opened my eyes only to see the one guy, who kidnapped me. I can finally sense that I was kidnapped by those three men... or was it four?

"What the fuck!" I said when he came in line of my eyesight vision.

"Tsk tsk tsk, haven't you heard that little girls like you shouldn't swear?" He smirked wickedly.

I didn't answer with anything. He came up close to me and creased my cheek roughly. "Don't touch me!" I spat in his face.

He chuckled darkly before slapping me in the face, "I can touch you however I want."

I gagged, before laughing to myself, "are you the boss?"
He backed up a little bit before answering, "no but the boss is yet to meet you and let's just say he's not so nice." With that he left me alone in the darkness again.