15| Friends That I Know

[AUTHOR'S NOTE: hi guys before you read this chapter I just want to say that this book One Way, has a new cover!! Enjoy<3]
_________________________________

V I C T O R I A' S P O V

THE TELEVISION'S SCREEN FLASHES WITH the show that's on, I grasp the fact that I'm too invested at the show I'm watching. 

It's been a few days since the mission and now it's Saturday, the day I'm meeting Lorena's friend's.

I honestly wasn't planning on 'making' friends here but when Lorena asked me to hang out with her and be friends I didn't mind, surprisingly. She know's that I came from Spain only for 'vacation' and in a few months I'll be leaving.

But for now I'll just meet her friend's and if we like each other it'll be just like me and Lorena.
Probably a long distance friendship.

Anyway, Lorena told me she wants us all to meet and hangout at this lunch place. Right now it's 11 AM and I'll be leaving at 12:10 PM.

Perfect timing I know...note the sarcasm!

Anyhow, right now I have a breakfast smoothie bowl with me while watching the show.

As I was eating the purple substance I think back to the mission that happened a few day's ago. Earl honestly deserved it not only was he doing other shit but raping young kids? That's fucked up but not again not surprising.

I shuddered at that thought and decided to stop thinking about what happened. I carried on by drinking water and watching my show.

•••

Hmm, what to wear, what to wear? Right now it's 11:45 AM and I've showered, shaved and all that stuff. Now I'm picking out an outfit to leave with.

I decided on a two piece black, tube top and skirt that had a small slit on the side and reached my mid thighs. I put a brown jacket on top that looked like a suit. Lastly I grabbed a blue square necklace and a gold necklace with a few gold rings.

Her outfit^^

Her outfit^^

I took a small purse that had a few necessary thing's and headed downstairs.

Once I got my car and house keys I wore my black and white Orion chunky sneakers, leaving to go outside and locked the door.

As the mild wind breezed through the air making my hair flow softly, I look up to the sky seeing the white fluffy clouds mixed with the blue sky.

A tiny smile makes its way on my lips thinking about the weather, this is the type of weather I love, it's just so calming.

I get in my car and make my way to the restaurant that evidently is fifteen minutes away from me.