44| Updating Them

V I C T O R I A' S P O V

GUESS WHAT, THERE IS ANOTHER meeting being held with both mafias and me.

Now this hasn't happened in a while.

The only reason there is a big meeting being held between us is because of all the information that I have gathered, I'll show to them and all the information they've gathered they'll show to me.

I wouldn't say this is super classified information but it pretty much is. Only because all the information being given out in this meeting is about Igor.

Just the name of him makes me want to vomit. I thought before stapling the bunch of papers together.

This is it, this is the folder with the papers that are in it that I'm going to be giving.

I like to think that I have gathered a lot of good information that soon will lead me to killing Igor but I am not as sure for now.

My phone dinged while I am gathering some more info to wrap this up, deciding to take a small break and drink some water as well, I got up and grabbed my phone before heading downstairs to the kitchen.

Once I got some cold water with ice in it, because who doesn't love ice? I sat down on the stool and checked my phone to see who messaged me.

Matteo<3

Oh, of course. I stared at the name in happiness and thought back to the night he asked me to officially be his girlfriend.

This time nothing was as rushed or crazy because it was only me and him in that moment.

Opening his message up it said; Good afternoon Victoria, the meeting starts at 6:00 PM, don't be late.

Never mind he sounds like my boss, although he is not. Okay that's fine, maybe texting isn't his strongest suit.

I sighed rolling my eyes and replied back to him; okay boss.

I put my phone back down not caring if he replied yet or not, I will see him later anyway.

Leaving the kitchen I made my way to my room and walked out towards the balcony.

I really love this balcony, the view, the weather, and everything else.

Ah, I sighed staring into the sky. Now I know I shouldn't be content of my living right now, but I officially have a boyfriend, how crazy is that?

Especially in Italy? I did not even come here for that. But since I did come to Italy, why not do more for less time?

Making more friends than ever, having a boyfriend, and becoming more rich is the way to live, well at least for now.

I sighed, I like sighing.

I feel like everything has been so repetitive recently, meetings, going out, missions, and those other fun things.

Not saying that I am not having fun necessarily or that I don't want this to happen because I do but I also want new things to pop in once in a while.