30| Hospital

M A T T E O ' S  P O V

EVERYTHING WAS BLURRY AND RUSHED until I was here sitting down in the private waiting room.

There is the fathers and men here, the mothers were soon to come.

I can tell from just seeing everyone's action, they are stressed about this situation, about Victoria might not waking up.

It's been four hours, four fucking hours since we have brought Victoria to the hospital, still we don't have no update if she's doing well or not.

As I am about to get up the doctor came out with two nurses following but the nurses left.
Immediately, we all rushed to the doctor.

"What happened?!"

"Is she okay?!"

We all dashed.

"Gentlemen please. She is doing the bare minimum, right now, we have put a breathing mask on her as she had a hard time breathing but so far she's doing alright. And for waking up it's up to her if she does or wants to."

Is all he said before looking at us and walking by.

I slumped my shoulders clenching my hands by my side.

No one uttered a word, with that I left the hospital.

I sat inside my car and drove off with fast speed.

Once I made it to my warehouse I started punching any punching bags that was in my sight.

Fuck.

This.

Shit.

Why did this happen to Victoria.

Because of you, duh.

I don't want to believe all this happened because of me, but the person who took Victoria can be familiar.

I didn't stop punching the bags, my hands not wrapped making them bleed leaving tons of more scars.

•••

"Does Victoria have any family members?"

The doctor asked the group in front of him. Their moms finally made it to the hospital screaming around where Victoria is at.

I came back with bloody and bruised up hands hours later.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Victoria has never mentioned any family members, but I can't blame her from the lifestyle we are in I'd do the same.

Looking up I saw everyone with questions on their face, so Victoria told none of us.

"No, not that I've or anyone here has heard of." Roland spoke up.

"Yeah I assumed so, I checked her files as well as her birth certificate and doctor check in's but it doesn't state any parents names." The doctor, known as Mr. Miller, said.

That got us all to start thinking.

"How is that possible?" Diego thought aloud.