26| The Auction

V I C T O R I A' S P O V

"I CAN'T FUCKING GO THERE!" I exclaimed looking at the group of men in front of me.

"You don't have too but Matteo, me, Benjamin Samuel and Lorena will be there with you if you agree." Diego shrugged.

I leaned back on the black leather chair while looking at him straight in the eyes.

"And I trust you guys know what to do if I agree?" I raised an eyebrow.

He smirked, "who would we be if we didn't know?"
I rolled my eyes.

"Alright I have no choice this is my job no? I'll be going but if something goes wrong then let's just say..." I didn't finish the rest, I winked and left the meeting room.

Damn you just threatened two mafia groups in one!
My subconscious decided to grace her presence with me again.

I know I did but to be honest if they kill me they kill me, I'm the one who's playing with fire.
I ringed back and walked out the mansion.

As you probably guessed I was with both the mafia's for another meeting, this time they want me to accompany them to an auction.

And I'm guessing it's about cars but the owner of this auction is going to be holding a dinner invitation as well.

After asking and asking me I finally agreed to go with them as long as I don't get killed. Okay jokes I didn't say that part but I know I won't get killed.

I finally made it back to my house.

It's almost one month I've been here and let's just say nothings changed.

It's like the days are flying by fast and fast. I've found many leads to Igor but most finished as traps or lies.
And now I've really found nothing trusting.

My relationship with Samuel and Diego is weirdly different. Yes they are handsome men but I don't feel that kind of attraction to them.

That thought alone makes me want to gag!

I do feel close to them though, but I don't know why. It's like I've missed them my whole life even though I don't know them really well.

As for Matteo, I'm starting to feel attracted to him time by time. We have gone out on two dates now and just basically have been talking.

And lastly my friendship with Lorena has been the same old same, I feel the closest to her in such little time. She honestly feels like my for lifer.

I decided to call Lorena and ask her if she wants to go shopping because I need a good dress for the auction.

"Hey!" I heard her voice chirp as she picked up on the second ring.

"Ciao, Lorena I was wondering if you're down to go to some boutiques for tonight?"

"Of course I'm down, I'm bored anyway and we both need dresses." She agreed.

"Ok perfect, I'll come pick you up in an hour?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am!" She saluted, laughing afterwards.