27| The Auction Pt.2

T H I R D  P E R S O N  P O V

IT ALL HAPPENED IN A blur, in one moment everyone was laughing and talking in the next the sound of dreaded gunshots rang through the air.

As soon as the one shot was heard people in the private auction didn't waste any time to run while screaming just as loud.

But the group of liquidator, Victoria, Lorena, Matteo, Diego, Samuel and Benjamin took out their guns just on que.

One from six didn't take out their gun, Victoria.
The only thing that went through Victoria's mind was how she didn't know that this was going to happen.

Samuel immediately pushed Victoria down as well as Benjamin pushed Lorena down beside Victoria.

All the boys started panicking but what went thought Diego, Matteo and Samuel's head was Victoria.

Now Samuel and Diego don't like Victoria like that.

They see her as an innocent person on the inside. Of course they like her but not in a sexual way.
They see her as a lost person but yet the connection seems strong.

Matteo on the other hand has different intentions he indeed feels something sexual with her. As much as he wants to ask her to be his fully he doesn't know how, nor has he known her for so long to be in a relationship.

But sometimes you don't need to know someone for so long to be together...
The more you be together the more you'll know about each other.

Victoria didn't waste time glaring at the person who pushed her, she immediately got up and picked up her clutch that fell as well, she didn't spare any time to snatch the hand gun she brought with her from her clutch.

The brown haired girl picked up Lorena and drag her behind her frame. "Do you have a gun?!" Victoria harshly yelled to Lorena.

"No I don't even take guns with me anywhere I don't need them, until now." She whispered back.
Fuck. Victoria thought.

"Okay stay behind me and try not to get shot." She said even though they aren't proper words.
Lorena rolled her eyes at the choice of words but nodded anyway.

Matteo, and the rest of the boys where at the other side with their guns out shooting the people who broke in and started the gun fight.

Victoria was behind a pole that was in the room Lorena right behind her, was Victoria scared? No she wasn't she was just startled.
Is Lorena scared? Indeed just a little bit.

Lorena knew things like this would happen if you get involved in the illegal world but she never came prepared with a gun to this auction.

"Okay on the count of three I'm going to shoot that guy right there that's holding his gun, he has his aim on the innocent people here, and you stay here I'll be back." Victoria whispered to Lorena, her heart pounding.

Lorena nodded knowing she can fight off anyone that comes her way.

Victoria stepped out and started running once she made it behind the leaned guy she shot him first at his knee cap making him limp, then to finish him off Victoria shot him at his head making a hole of blood dropping both places.