23| Letter and Lies

V I C T O R I A' S P O V

File 23< open file

File 44< open file

I pressed file 23 first, looking at the loading screen waiting for the video to pop up on the screen.

File 23: opened

I anxiously watched the video, there he was Igor making a business deal with someone I've never seen.

I sent the video to my phone to be able to zoom in the new person's face.

Once the video from file 23 sent to my phone I loaded up to watch it here. As I am watching the video of the meeting with Igor and the unknown person I zoomed in the new face and took a screenshot, once I took a screenshot I loaded it up on the computer so I can see who this person is.

Confirming information, picture 23.

One hour later and nothing popped up, actually it said the person is unavailable.

That's suspicious. That's weird.

I sighed and shut my devices off. Fuck.
There isn't a single clue anymore. The only thing that's left is I can scan the background of the meeting they're in and hope to find some other clue.

Two hours later I've found the location and time of when the meeting happened. I decided to leave in twenty minutes and go to the location. The meeting happened surprisingly this morning so I think if I can go there by today I'll hopefully find something to help me.

I wore an all black outfit, got a face covering mask so if something happens, my face would be covered.
I tucked two hand guns on my waist, and the rest I put in a carry bag.

Once all that was done I put my hair up wore my shoes and locked my hotel room.

I decided to leave by the stairs as I didn't trust the elevator. Stupid I know, but hey at least if something happened I'd be alive.

It is no surprise that this location is located at a club, in fact a popular club here in Rome. Almost all people who do illegal work, have done and still do business deals in clubs and restaurants etcetera .

There is the sign of the club, Goa Club.

What kinda name is "Goa," I mean no offence but it almost sounds like goat, just add a 'T' at the end and boom, you have a Goat Club.

Anyway...

I parked my car a bit further from the club just in case. I grasped the black duffel bag and got out of the sleek car.

Once I entered the Club, the smell of alcohol hit me hard. That's what she said?

People are dancing, drinking and making out. I paid no mind to that and made my way to the V.I.P section so I can get to the boss man's office.

Stairs after stairs, people after people, I finally made it to the clubs main office where the boss is at.

Ok this is the problem.