67| Ouch

V I C T O R I A' S  P O V

OUCH. THAT IS HOW MY heart feels.

I just got dropped off by Matteo and I can't believe anything right now.

They still believe that I've lost my memory. Well of course they would I literally have been playing dumb.

Now I don't know what's up with this "very known" Doctor or whatever but she's got everything correct.

The only way she got them correct is because of what I paid the other doctor to say.

It's a long story but this is all besides the point.

The point is I can't believe my heart feels this way. I feel kind of sad that I'm doing this.

I shouldn't play all of them like this but I am anyway. I am for good reasons though, I don't want them getting caught up in the problems that I have to deal with.

There is just so much happening in such little time I'm basically frozen in my seat.

Yes, I'm sitting here on the couch. The same place where Matteo sat.

Now I'm not obsessive but hell I miss Matteo.

The way he kept glancing at me but kept quiet says a lot.

It's like a new girl falling in love with the bad guy. All over again.

I saw the way Roland was sad, I saw it all.

And surprisingly I still kept on with my act.

I didn't break down, cry, or anything else and I'm glad I didn't or else that would just ruin everything.

Even after all of this, Samuel is still the same half grumpy person he was.

Not surprising but I didn't expect that.

I thought he would be a tiny bit more nicer but I guess not.

Anyway, remember Igor?

It's known now that he wanted me to forget my memory and I'm so thankful I didn't.

If I did life could've changed so drastically but it hasn't as much.

I wonder what is happening to Igor now that I've shot him.

I didn't shoot him so he would die, but I could've. I didn't because the police would be on my ass and probably find out everything I've been doing.

Everything illegal of course.

So that would've been a risk that I'm not trying to take. That's okay though because I still shot Igor and I hope he knows I'm serious about this issue and I'm definitely after him.

I don't know what Igor wants to do with me, nor do I care.

Well I do care because I'm not trying to die but I don't care because he will die first.

I'm sort of scared to go out by myself. Not because I'm scared of Igor but because I'm scared Matteo and them will catch me in an act.