42| Matteo Round Two

V I C T O R I A' S P O V

A WEEK AND THREE DAYS have gone by since I confronted Oliver.

Nothing much has change other than the fact I have got new information, and the fact that I've became a bit more closer with the others since I was before.

I'm so glad that I actually went through with the mission and finished with the Oliver deal, or I should actually be glad that Matteo found out about Oliver.

Either way he is now irrelevant and I have less then two more months to finish Igor. To be completely honest, I really just want to end Igor and move on with my whole life.

I don't know what will happen with mine and everyone's relationship I have here in Italy, but I know that answers will soon—hopefully—come to me.

My constant work from here and on has and will be everything about Igor. I simply don't understand how it's hard to find him? Not even finding him, just actually getting proper information.

How many times has it been since I've been lead to false information about Igor's whereabouts.

It's sort of annoying when you can't do something so fast, not only annoying but feeling defeated as well. Now that may sound dramatic but seriously, when you try something for some time and can't get it you feel defeated like I currently am.

But I don't give up, that's the difference between me feeling defeated and someone else feeling defeated.

I sighed getting up from my desk—that I've been sitting at for at least three hours now—and stretched.

Why does my body feel so sore? I questioned myself as I throughly thought about it afterwards.

Oh right, because I may have accidentally fell off my bed this morning when trying to get out, and let's not forget about me slipping when I tried leaving the shower, yet again, this morning.

So it's safe to say that I'm pretty freaking sore, but that's fine.

Everything seems to be 'fine' these days.

Sighing I made an attempt to grab the phone but right when I almost reached it, my phone fell off the desk and started ringing.

"You're joking me!" I yelled out in the quiet room.

I am so frustrated right now, this is not funny anymore. Not like it was funny in the beginning.

I quickly bent down and grabbed my phone so I can answer the call, and everyone there is absolutely no surprise here.

The person who is calling me is the one and only; Matteo Ricci.

Yes, the guy who's getting bolder everyday.

Well I assume he was getting bolder, now I am not so sure. Matteo and I haven't talked since the night of confrontation.

I am not sure why, Matteo has just been busy and I never bothered to text, call or meet up with him.

Sighing I picked up the phone call, what does he want now?