18| Midnight Love

M A T T E O' S P O V

AS THE SUN IS SHINING I felt a heavy body on top of my legs. I shook my legs so the heavy thing moves but it's not moving. I finally decided to get up and see what it is.

I put my head up, only to see the fucker Benjamin sleeping on top of my legs, literally. I moved my legs off the bed making Benjamin fall with a loud 'thump', I smirked while he woke up and groaned.

"What the hell!" He yells rubbing his eyes. "That's what you get for fucking sleeping on top of my legs's. How do you even do that?!" I tell him.

"I don't know sleep is sleep, as long as I sleep I'll do it anywhere." He snickered. I rolled my eyes and decided to get up and out of the guest rooms bed.

We are still in Victoria's house since we all slept over now it's the morning,. I am finished getting ready, except for my outfit it's still the same as yesterday's one because I couldn't change.

"Benjamin let's head downstairs because we need to leave soon!" I hollered leaving the guest room.
I went down the marble stairs and made my way to the kitchen, once I entered I saw Lorena and Victoria talking while cooking something that look like pancakes, Diego had his head on the table whining.

"Good morning." I said making my presence known.
They all replied a 'good mornin'g too and I sat down.

As I was sitting down Benjamin came down and sat beside Diego having the same exact position as him.

"I have the worst headache! How much did I even drink?!" Diego whines. Lorena puts down all the plates and Victoria puts the breakfast down.

On the table was, pancakes, eggs, juice, water and fruits.

Victoria started chuckling, a beautiful melody ringing through my ear's. I looked at her while everyone was too.

"All of you guys except for Matteo were shit-faced last night!" She laughed. They all sat up straight and started throwing questions to Victoria.

"What do you mean?" Lorena asked while we all ate.
"Lorena you where sleeping so you're good, but Diego and Benjamin, let me give an example, when I was driving us back to my house you guys where talking about ducks, and Diego cried over them." She laughed again.

I looked to my left only to see a red faced Diego.
"What! No I didn't, I don't even like ducks." He scoffed.

"Mhm tell that to me last night." Victoria said with a glint in her eyes. We all laughed it off and chatter took over while we all ate breakfast.

"So," Lorena clasped her hands together on top of the table, "what are we going to do for today?" She asked while Victoria put everything away into the dishwasher.

She came back and sat down. "What do mean so today?" Benjamin asked. "I mean what I mean duh, we have to hang out today all together!" She exclaimed.

"I can't I have a meeting today and so does Benjamin since he's accompanying me." I said, while everyone looked at me. "When does your meeting start and end?" Diego asked. "It starts in two hours so at 11:00 AM and ends after an hour so at 12:30 PM." I replied.

They all nodded. "Ok that's fine once you guys are done just come back to Victoria's house and we can hang out from here." Lorena said.