16| Luscious Kisses

V I C T O R I A' S  P O V

I FEEL THE ADRENALINE RUSH run through my veins, rushing through my blood.

Light's passing like the flash, everything going by rapidly as I drive and change gears.

I pass through many cars that are racing with me on the track. One more round left, and I'm still in the lead. As I was going to shift my gear and change lanes to go faster, one of the race cars zoomed pass on the lane I was about to change into, so now I'm not in the lead anymore.

I let the person in the race car think they're going to win, close to the finish line where the two girls with red tops and black booty shorts where, I convey to the left lane and went in the highest speed my car could.

This time I knew I am going to win because we are both tied together but I pretend to hit they're car which made them loosen thinking they're getting hit, I took that opportunity and went past him.

Finally making it past the finish line, I won. The crowd that is formed around the track, cheered as I got out my car. Second in finishing was the car that I pretended to hit. Once I saw who came out it was a boy that seemed around his twenty's.

He came up to me while glaring as I innocently smiled knowing damn well I wasn't that innocent.

"You're a girl." He scoffed.

No shit?

"No really? I totally didn't know that." I said calmly. Before mocking him, "and you're a boy."

"Well girl's don't win, nor should win. You should be at your husbands house right now cooking and cleaning." He spoke bitterly.

Is this bitch for real?! Not him being sexist. Either way I didn't have time for this bullshit I have a fight to attend in ten minutes and I could care less that the guy in front of me can't handle losing to a girl.

I took two steps forward toward's him before talking.

"Listen for a man you sure as hell act like a little fucking boy. Just because you came second place and lost to a girl doesn't mean you cry about it, and just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I have to sit home and do housework. How about you go take your little shrimp dick self and whine somewhere else." I said lowly for only him to hear.

With that I backed up and left to my car so I could head to the illegal underground fighting club.

Ten minutes later I made it on time to my fight. Surprising, no?

I went inside and changed to black leggings and a black tank top. I put my bag down and wrapped knuckles.

Once I was done getting ready for my fight I headed outside the ring waiting for my name and my opponent's name to be called.

"NOW WE HAVE DARK ANGEL AND GREEN TIGER READY TO FIGHT!" The announcer yelled through his mic.

I made my way to boxing ring and went inside waiting for this green tiger person. After a few more seconds a girl came inside the ring with her red hair braided to the side, with the height of 5'5 she came strutting in.

Once she saw me she glared at me before rolling her eyes. I silently chuckled waiting for the announcement to start the fight.