36| Picture But Make it Bloody

V I C T O R I A' S P O V:

ONE WEEK HAS PASSED BY and today is the day Chris is going home.

I am very sad indeed, we hung out as much as we can and did our old fun things, which is going to the ring.

I am currently in my room as Chris is in his hotel probably packing the stuff he hasn't yet.

I wrapped up a few things as gift from here in Italy and will give it to him before leaves.

I mean come one now, I am the one dropping him off to his private jet.

Once I finished wrapping up the last gift; there is three, I put them in a bag and sat it down.

Sighing I was going to head to my bathroom but than the doorbell rang.

Who the fuck can that be?

I headed down and went to the kitchen grabbing a small sharp knife, what? Can never be too safe. Slowly I made my way to the door and peeked through the small hole to see who it is.

I didn't see anyone. That's weird.

Slowly I opened the door and stuck out my knife.

Not a single person is here.

Okay. I thought.

I checked side to side yet there was no one, finally I checked down on the ground and there is a package.

Wait I haven't ordered anything though? I questioned inwardly before taking it in and locking the door.

I put it down on the kitchen counter and thought about the possibilities that's in this box can be for.

It can either be a bomb, knifes, loaded guns, cut body parts, or anything else.

I sighed, if it's a bomb I'll probably die, so let's all hope it's not.

I took my sharp tipped knife and opened the taped box slowly, making it more dramatic.

Opening the box it is an ugly sight. There is blood everywhere inside the box. Not only is there blood but there is a knife sitting on top of something, I removed the blood covered knife and set it down on my counter.

The knife is probably the worse part, only because the blood was runny and warm. Someone remind me to throw up after this.

Underneath the knife there is three sets of photos covered in literal blood. Never mind this is the worst part. I thought to myself before grabbing a paper towel nearby and trying to remove the blood on the pictures.

Once I removed most of the blood I immediately took a look only to see the bloody fucking picture that is blurred with a few people. I tried taking a closer look at the photo but it wasn't clear. Seems like an old photo. After removing the photos and putting them on the counter—the whole box is bloody—and made my counter full of red liquid, there is a note at the bottom.

I took a breath before slowly taking out the note.
Again it is covered in blood.

This has to be some sick joke.