65| Her Masquerade Ball

V I C T O R I A' S  P O V

AS SHOCKING AS THIS SOUNDS, it's time.

Now, what do I mean by "it's time?"

Well I mean that I have my ball ready.

I have sent out all the invitations and I know for a fact the people will attend.

Especially Igor.

He was the first person to get a invitation and I specifically said that he is an important guest.

Of course he fell for it, he replied back immediately with something in my mail.

He said how he'd definitely come because of my kind words.

Little did he know, kind words have venom hidden in them.

I hired people to make the place I rented out beautiful and mysterious.

And let me inform you, they did amazing. They absolutely went all out and the place looks like something you'll only see in your dreams.

Everything is simply put in place and the ball is happening tonight.

I have also not informed the two families on coming and I hope they don't until I get this shit over with.

•••

I wear the blue eye mask on and tie it behind my head.

And done.

Taking a step back I scanned myself from head to toe.

Wearing a blue gown dress with white heels and blue eye mask

Perfect for this masquerade ball.

My blue mask is full of gems on the sides, this makes me look beautiful.

No one can notice I am Victoria, so I've done what I'm good at and make up another fake name.

Amrin. That's my fake name for this lovely masquerade ball.

Love it or hate it, doesn't matter.

The way this plan will work is that it will be a casual masquerade ball and I have hired some people to throw a fake murder scene where everyone would flee the ball and I'd have a chance with Igor.

How would I have a chance with Igor when everyone is running around?

Well my plan is to grab Igor's attention, after all, he is the special guess of this upcoming ball.

Once I grabbed his attention, I'll take him to a room that the mansion I've rented out has and continue on from there.

I truly don't know what information is needed, I assume there's none but either way once I get him in the room I'll kill him and then bam, no more Igor.

I know it sounds easy but it's stressful, I'm not saying it won't be easy because I hope it will be. But we'll see.

It's 8:00 PM right now and the ball starts at 8:10 PM.