05| Italian Ball Pt.1

V I C T O R I A' S  P O V

"WHICH DRESS DO I GET?!" I exclaimed while looking through all types of gowns and dresses.

I didn't like the dress from yesterday and decided I want a new one, I think I stared at it to much to the point I disliked it.

Yes it's still in my closet but another dress won't harm anyone!

"Calm down Jamal don't pull out the 9–" Chris was about to finish that sentence before I smacked the back of his head.

"I like you cut G." I innocently said and walked away looking for more dresses.

After a while we went through a few more sections and I decided to decide between three dresses.

"Alright which one should I get Chris?" I asked because if you guys don't know something about me is I can't decide for shit. Like I could literally be in a life or death situation but I wouldn't be able to pick.

That's why you have me bestie!
My subconscious said out of nowhere. But I ignored that.

"Hello earth to Dark Angel?" Chris said snapping his fingers in between my eyes. "Dude don't call me that here!" I whispered harshly.

"Sorry sorry anyways try all these three on again and I'll tell you which you I think you should pick, also hurry the ball's in three hours!" He replied while pushing me in the changing rooms.

Excuse him—three hours?! Please there is still time left, but I went in anyway.

After showing Chris the three dresses he finally picked one and because this ball is special and you're supposed to go all out so therefore he picked this certain dress.

"Alright I'm hungry let's go get some food."

•••

Two hours later we finished from the mall and now we are getting ready to go to the Ball.

I showered and shaved everywhere of my body properly. Then I decided to do my makeup first because that's probably the easiest.

I decided to do some smokey eye makeup which consists the colours black and purple. Black covering close to eyes and purple eye shadow on the outer of my eyes. I put some shimmer on the smokey eyes and put some mascara, lastly I put on some matte red lipstick.

Once I finished with the makeup I worked on my hair. I went simple and curled my hair but I tied a little bit behind my back, so basically half up half down with curled hair.

And then finally I put my dress on it was hard but I did it without ruining anything thankfully.

My dress was puffy but not that puffy it tied around my neck and was cut open in the middle that shows a little cleavage. It was black and a little bit sparkly.

Lastly I put my gold hoop earrings on and some rings and my necklace that I always wear.

With that I looked at the full length mirror, when I was satisfied I took my red clutch that had my phone, lipstick, money and other items in.

As I was closing my rooms door I saw Chris coming out. Once I closed it I went down the hall to him, as he saw me coming he whistled.

"Wow Hottie Alert!" He yelled while smiling.

Always the best hype man. I thought to myself.

"Thank you, look at you looking handsome as ever." I complimented him because it's true he did look handsome. He was wearing a black tux with a white shirt underneath and red tie, in his right pocket he had the usual a white napkin properly folded.

"Look at us looking hot as ever." He said while spinning me around. "Yes sir you know it." I replied.

"Alright let's go we have 20 minutes left." He said while walked down the stairs. As I was following him while holding up my dress I realized I don't have any weapons on me.

"Wait Chris I don't have something hold on I'll be back." I knew Chris wouldn't want me to have weapons on me so I didn't wait for his reply I just left to my room again and took a blue dagger a straps to strap the knife and gun on my thigh. Once that was done I left downstairs and we finally left.

_________________________________

Hi my loves thank you for reading this chapter.

This chapter had to be short because in the next chapters there will be a LOT of drama👀

VOTE+COMMENT!!

Bye darlings see you in the next!!

-Author