(Very VERY important authors note)

Hello everyone! It's me again.

No, I did not come here to tell you i'm discontinuing the story, rest assured. 

I am deeply sorry that I didn't finish this story and left it on hold for many, many months. To be quite honest, I was burnt out from all the chapters I had made.

However, I will return to this book eventually and give you all the ending you deserve. I will also most likely read through the ENTIRE book again and edit all of it to reflect the book better and make it more interesting.

I again, sincerely apologize to those who started reading the book when I was first writing a couple years back and followed on just for me to have complete writers block and stop writing this book for a long time.

(I wonder, are any old readers still here?)

I feel like if I ended this long ago, we all could've celebrated the ending together much better.

I ask that you all revisit this story later on in case I actually finish and revise it all, as it will be touched up upon.

I can't give you an exact time that I will finish this, or if it will take a couple days to months again. However, I really hope it will be soon.

I appreciate all the support on this book, from every view, vote and comment (especially the comments since I got to interact with so many of you).

See you soon,

Rai. 

(Wow, this sounds a lot more serious then I intended it to be :)