After Dark ~( 24 )~

"Who do I listen to?"

~

(A/N: I listened to Mr. Kitty - After Dark {slowed} while writing this, might give a feel for the chapter.)

Should I listen to him?

~ 7 hours later ~

My eyes flutter open as I take a look around, noticing the empty spot in the bed next to me.

Taking a deep breath, I sit up on the bed and allow my thoughts to flood my mind.

"I don't plan on hurting them. After all they've done for me, it wouldn't be the best look."  he said

"However, their fate is in your hands. Just listen to what I say and we can be like this forever. A loving couple, waiting for their wedding to become newlyweds, maybe kids after. Doesn't that seem idealistic?"

I sigh as I reach another day where I have to make a impossible decision, what do I even do?

He has threatened people I somehow still care for, even if he admitted he didn't want to hurt them, who knows what he'll impulsively do.

He said we can be a loving couple, newlyweds, later with.. kids.

Is that true?

If I listen to him, would we be a good couple?

Everything seems so contradicting, if we were to get married, i'd be legally tied to him forever. And he's a horrible person.

I'm sure if we fight he'll threaten me, fight with me, maybe even use violence against my friends or even hurt me.

I want to believe that if we do get married, we would have a loving relationship. But all couples fight, it's simply not an option not to fight.

Its not even the fight i'm scared about, I'm scared of the outcome of the fight. And if we do have kids, will he hurt them or make their life difficult?

Even if he doesn't do this, he's still a wanted criminal. One that should've been dead multiple times but escaped. What if he gets caught and killed?

I don't know why I'm even contemplating this. He kidnapped me. Took my life away from me. Threatened me. Ruthless. Murderer. Criminal. And I'm over here thinking if I should listen to him or not?

No matter how caring he could be sometimes, everyone knows who he actually is.

A cold blooded monster.

BOOM

I flinch harshly and fall off the bed at the sudden sound. All I hear for a couple seconds are the onslaught of gunshots and yelling from the hall.

Footsteps suddenly roam through the hallways, slamming doors open one by one.

Footsteps heading towards me.

I jump up on instinct, looking around for anywhere reasonable to hide.

Shit shit shit!

Theres nowhere to hide, even if I hid underneath the bed or in the bathroom, they'd find me.

My eyes widen as footsteps land right in front of my door, the shadows blocking the light from outside.

The door knob moves slightly before it opens, just as two men wearing black head to toe appear in front of me.

"Is that the one?" The man asked, mask covering him

"Yeah. Get him." 

I yell as they grab my arms, dragging me out into hallway and to the staircase, bringing me downstairs before I hear two loud gunshots and one of them muttering curses.

"They fucking shot me in the shoulder, we need to quickly to get this bitch somewhere." One of them said, clutching their arm

I tried struggling the best I could, but their grip just strengthened each time, it started to hurt.

The smell of metallic rust filled my senses, looking up, I take in the sight of of bloody bodies littering the ground.

My throat clogged as I my breath hitched, the man next to me noticing.

"I would think you'd be used to it by now knowing Yoongi." He laughed sinisterly "I'll make sure you'll never forget the smell of blood when we're done."

Fear struck over me but before I could even react, I was hauled outside and thrown harshly into the back of a black van.

"Better lay there and not try anything stupid bitch." He spat before slamming the van doors close, entrapping me in darkness

What the hell is going on?

———

I finally updated! Sorry again!

I'm sorry for the short chapter, I swear next chapter will be better.

Question #1: What do you think is gonna happen to Jimin?

Question #2: How do you think Yoongi will react when seeing Jimin gone? 👀

Thanks for all the support 💕

See y'all next chapter!