~{ 62 }~

"Loving souls in a place no one calls home."

~

{A/N: Be prepared 💕}

• Park Jimin's Point Of View •

"Don't go yet.."

Yoongi looked down at me, eyes scanning my face before pulling the chair back and sitting down.

I looked around, seeing the white tiles that I became familiar with over the past couple of years.

"Wh...what happened this time..?" I said quietly

"You don't remember? What is the last thing you recall?" Yoongi asked

"I..I think I remember...being in a room all day..and..almost getting sexually haras-"

"Sexually harassed?" Yoongi said suddenly, a dark tone in his voice

I looked at him and sighed, putting my hand over his.

"It's nothing. Don't worry..he was just a guard hired by Alisa to do that." I said softly, trying not to have more dead bodies because of me

"That still doesn't give him a right to touch what's mine." Yoongi growled under his breath

"Yoongi. Please. I think he deserves some type of punishment but...not death." I said

Yoongi looked pissed, but I can see him trying to contain it. I don't know if it's just me who thinks this but...what if he changed. He was awfully evil before, ruthless with no mercy, he had nothing in all fairness, his childhood was horrible, but old Yoongi would've got up and not given a shit about my opinion, slitting the guys throat and coming back. But it seems like now he kills, but only if they try something against him. He listens more and seems way more softer.

Yoongi looked me in the eyes and leaned down, pecking my lips.

I stared at him for a couple of seconds before speaking

"Where were you?" I whispered

"What?" He asked

"Where...where were you." I said, slightly louder

Yoongi sighed, he knew he was bound to get into this conversation sooner or later.

"I had..some business to attend to." He said

"Cut the shit.." I said, staring at him

He looked at me for a couple moments before smirking.

"You would have never said that to me before. Maybe you aren't scared anymore." He said

I looked at him and smiled lightly "You wouldn't hurt me on purpose anymore."

Yoongi laughed "Ah, that's where your wrong sweetheart. I couldn't hurt you before, I just wanted you to be in order. Intimidate. I treat you like an object, and I am..sorry. I think about it every night and every morning. I know I left you. But it was only for two reasons. You and the baby could be safe, and so you could have some time away from me. I don't want you getting too dependent on me, even though that's what I intended before.."

I looked at him, he took a deep breath and was about to continue when I slowly sat up and leaned over to him, kissing him gently.

He kissed back, the kiss wasn't rough, or filled with lust. It was love. Soft and sweet.

We leaned our foreheads on each other's and sat there in the comfortable silence.

I sighed and and slowly brought my hand up to his face.

"I was scared.." I said quietly "I was intimidated. I tried to escape. It was really difficult with all the kidnappings and then..learning I had a child..and my friends..I just couldn't take it. But throughout this entire time..I know that..you have done some things that are very cruel, horrible things. And I'm not going to justify or defend you in that, but you did change. I see that. Even in all that confusion of your past, you did end up doing something right.."

"I fell in love." I whispered

"I don't know how. Or what happened in between the time when I was 17 till now. But it happened. And somehow I just...I just thought that maybe...someway. More so, somehow. I thought maybe I could change you." I said quietly, looking into his eyes

He stared at me and suddenly leaned down once again, capturing my lips as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me softly.

I melted into the kiss, it was so compassionate and love was filled in every part.

We pulled apart for air, I felt my cheeks lightly dusting a shade of pink and he smiled, grabbing my hands, lightly pulling them down as he held onto them, looking down before looking back into my eyes.

"You've changed me." He said

"You've changed me for the better, and I will be forever grateful of that. I know that once, our little angel comes into the world I will be forever changed. And I hope I can be a better man for you and the precious one." He said, looking down at my stomach, leaning down to gently pull up my shirt, caressing the now bigger bump as he kissed it lightly.

"How I love you both so much." He said, and a tear fell from his eye

I smiled and looked at him, he's showing sadness, another emotion I thought he was incapable of having. I only saw obsession and anger. But now I see sadness and love but also happiness.

"I'm sure we love you too."

———

SOFT

UWUWUWUWUWU

I thought y'all needed something soft after all I've been putting y'all through the past chapters 😂💞

Question #1: Does the guard (who harassed Jimin) deserve to be killed or punished? What would you say if it was some court proceeding?

Question #2: Do you think Yoongi has changed? Or is it just manipulation?

Soft Yoonmin or Hard Yoonmin?

Thank y'all all for the support, we soon will be hitting 50k! ♥️

I'll see y'all next chapter!