~( 55 )~

"Karma."

~

After all, it was meant to be.

• Kyungsoo's Point Of View •

I walked across the hall, I can't go too far from Jimin's room for extra security.

I feel bad for him, he's been through quite a lot.

The fact that he's in here isolated for the most part is bad enough, but having a guard almost take advantage of him must be bad.

I walked across the halls and saw Alisa talking to..that guy.

Didn't he just break a huge rule? Why is he here? With no guards? Or at least in handcuffs?

What's going on?

I looked back at Jimin's door and then to them.

Some rules are worth breaking.

Plus, the other guard is right there, what's the worst that could happen?

I walked away from the door, giving a motion to the guard I needed to do something and placed my back against the wall, before peaking to the hall where Alisa was taking to that guy.

"Nothing more then the money you promised for the harassment deed, plus maybe a hundred extra." He said

What? Harassment deed?

She groaned and took out her wallet, paying him the stack of cash.

"And the hundred?" He said

"I got none more." She said "but, how about something else." She said and winked at him

I winced in disgust.

"Who's the whore now." He said plainly.

"But your the man whore." she said and walked up to him, seemed to be trying to seduce him.

He pushed her right off.

"One hundred or no deal. Plus your not getting the $550 back no matter how much you try, I deserve that portion." He said

She seemed to give him a annoyed glance before taking out another hundred and placing it in his hand where he tosses what seemed to be a pill bag at her, walking away as he counted his money.

"Pleasure doing business with ya." He said with a tone.

Harassment Deed?
Pill bag?

I saw her turn around and face me but she was looking at the pill bag in her hands, I quickly ducked my head and pressed my back against the wall again, that was really close.

My heart jumped slightly.

I could hear the clicks of her heels walking towards me.

If she found me here, oh god.

I looked to the side and saw a couple of halls, I wasn't allowed to go that far from Jimin's door but as I said earlier.