Eerie ~{ 13 }~

"You think I'm crazy. You think I'm gone."

~

{ Proof Read }

Park Jimin's P.O.V •

Was this what love felt like?

~ Next Morning ~

I woke up to an empty spot next to me on bed.

I lightly groaned at the chilly air and wrapped myself in the blanket as tight as I could.

Turning to the other side of the bed, I saw a sleek black laptop sitting right there, slightly ajar.

He really loves black and red.

Upon further inspection, I see it's bright light illuminating the red keyboard.

I pulled out my hand from the warmth of the blanket and opened the laptops lid, the sudden light making me squint my eyes and lower down the screens brightness.

After the brightness was lowered, I immediately saw what was on the screen and froze.

They were pictures. But not just any pictures.

Pictures of bloody, bruised, wounded and rotting corpses.

There were a lot of pictures. Over one hundred for sure.

And that's when it all sinked in.

These- no. They were his victims.

No matter how caring Yoongi could be sometimes, he's a killer. A ruthless one.

And I'm going to marry him.

No.. no.. this can't be happening.

I have to leave. I have to get out.

I immediately got up and opened up the medium sized dresser in his room, taking out a t-shirt and jeans.

I put them on rather quickly, it was a bit oversized but it was alright.

I opened his sock drawer, I can't get shoes, so this is the only option.

I took out a pair of socks and stared at the bottom of the drawer.

Under the sock was a picture of...me.

I pushed away some of the other neatly folded socks and saw more pictures of me.

But what creeped me out the most is seeing a photo having "mine" written in what seemed to be dried up blood on a picture of me in the garden in my high school.

I can't believe I even felt a little comfort from this man, it truly made me sick to my stomach. He was clearly deranged. 

My heart sinked to my stomach when I heard the door opening.

"Jimi-"

Silence.

After a few moments pass by and I turn around and look at Yoongi.

Yoongi's face was blank and he looked at me.

He started walking up to me and I panicked, moving back.

He kept getting closer, me moving away until I hit the wall in the corner of the room.

Yoongi walked closer and closer to me until he was directly in front of me.

I looked down, he looked pissed. Very pissed.

He grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

"Who allowed you to look at my laptop and go through my drawers?" Yoongi spat out

"N-no one... I.. I just woke up to see your computer there and.."

"And what? It gave you permission to look into it? No. But you know." He smirked psychotically "I know exactly what you looked at. And exactly what you saw in those drawers. So what do you think of me now?"

As much as fear ran over me, I felt a sense of vengeance for the people he killed, not wanting to take his shit.

"I want to leave, now." I said, looking him directly in his eyes 

He smiled.

"Let's see you try."

———

Ya'll know what a yandere is?