~( 59 )~

"Crimson Rains."

~

• Park Jimin's P.O.V •

~{A/N: Chapter has some violence and mentions of suicide by overdose. This may trigger some}~

"Lookie here." Alisa said crazily "Maybe he will survive but the baby sure won't." She laughed with a crazed smile.

"Hold on..we can talk about this." Kyungsoo said putting his hands up to his chest and in front of him

"Alisa I need you to calm down. Don't hurt someone because they were forced to be with somebody. If anything, he's innocent." Mark said

I was breathing really heavily. She has a knife to my stomach. What do I even do..?

"I don't give a fuck. As I fucking said before. He existed. He STOLE my love. And doesn't even fucking appreciate him. He will pay for this." She said with a smile and suddenly dug her nails into my arm, making me wince harshly

"I didn't steal anything from you. It's like blaming me for being a mouse stuck in a mouse trap I didn't want to be in. I didn't want to be with him at first, I didn't want to fall in love, be married, or be with a child so soon. But it's how it is, what am I supposed to do? I can't run, I can't hide. I've tried multiple times to fail, I can't do anything but deal with it." I said, still in some pain from my arm "I'm half out of my mind now."

"Don't you understand? He didn't do nothing. You can't blame him for this." Kyungsoo said

"And do I explain again? He's fucking existing." She said

"I know bu-"

"I'm done with this." She said smiling crazily.

My eyes widened as I felt a sharp pain under my stomach.

"NO!" I heard Kyungsoo yell as a shot rang out

It's like the world stopped for a minute.

I was shocked, I couldn't feel anything.

I felt blood pour on my shoulder.

Mark shot Alisa in the neck.

That was all I could think about before blood started coming down from my stomach and pain filled all my senses.

Alisa's grip got light and I toppled down, landing on my side as blood poured onto the grass, painting it red.

I look up and see Alisa, blood pouring from a gun shot in her neck toward her collarbone.

She didn't look shocked, she just kept smiling as she took the blood covered knife and put it toward her neck, she looked at me directly in the eyes.

"I will find you. And I will get you soon. I'll take everything away from you...and you'll never have true happiness." She said with crazy eyes and crooked smile as she suddenly drove the sharp crimson colored blade into her neck, more blood pouring down like rain.