~( 56 )~

"Innocence."

~

• Kyungsoo P.O.V •

Shit.

I couldn't do anything, it wasn't like this door lead to another hall like some secret shit.

All I could do is hope my luck would run out.

She looked at the closet and walked up to it.

He slowly put her hand on the closer handle, by now, I was about to kick open the closet door and hope it would knock her out and she'd have no memory of what happened.

But this isn't any type of movie or fanfic.

This wasn't going to work, I closed my eyes and took a silent breath as I hoped for the best.

She was just about to open the door when she jumped.

Her phone started ringing loudly, causing the small jumpscare.

And that's my luck running out.

She sighed and as the phone rang she pressed her lips together, looking down as she contemplated something in her head before smiling and letting go of the door handle to my surprise as she walked up to the phone and picked it up.

"Yea, on my way." She said and grabbed the bag of pills, stuffing them into her pocket before looking in her body length mirror, fixing her hair and walking out.

As she walked out and closed the door behind her, I let out a exhale of relief, my body finally relaxing.

I was about to get out before the door suddenly opened again, she walked back in, making my body go stiff again as she quickly grabbed her phone and walked right back out.

I made sure to hear the echo of her heels walk away for a bit before stepping outside of the closet.

I quietly opened the door a crack and looked out.

I would walk out now, but even though the heels aren't echoing, she's talking to a guard right there and it's a one way corridor, no other halls, so she would know I have been in here.

I slowly closed the door again and sighed.

I looked to the side and saw a drawer with a file peeking out.

I looked out the window before back at the file.

If I'm waiting here. I might as well.

I quickly walked up to the file and took it out, opening it.

In there was a bunch of photos, photos of..Yoongi?

Some of them where him, just walking or talking on the phone, regular things.

Others where of him when he graduated or something, then some were just childhood photos of what seemed to be him and her.

They both were childhood friends, no wonder why she's obsessed with him.

Wait a minute.

I looked at a photo of Jimin and Yoongi who were sleeping. It was taken in...their room..inside of it..

On Yoongi there was a heart around him, drew on by marker with a nice pastel pink, but on Jimin was an 'X' with crimson red, he had small horns on him and a thin tail to represent what I think to be a demon or a devil.