~{ 64 }~

"Isn't it lovely, all alone?"

~

{A/N: Sorry y'all..ya knew it had to happen in one chapter. I recommend a pillow to punch. Anything in italic is talking in the earpiece.}

• Author's Point Of View •

~ Hours Later ~

Yoongi and Jimin were calmly on the bed, sleeping and cuddling when they heard a large crash.

Yoongi immediately shot up and grabbed the gun on his waistband. Jimin quickly grabbed his hand, looking him in the face and Yoongi slowly took his hand off the gun knowing that Jimin didn't want any blood.

Loud yells were heard downstairs as someone seemed to be demanding to see someone, there were multiple footsteps so they were not alone.

Jungkook quickly came into the room.

"We quickly checked downstairs and there's a problem. We are going to need Jimin and you out of this building as soon as possible." Jungkook said, loading his gun.

"What's going on down there." Yoongi said

Jungkook looked at him in a way that said 'you wouldn't want Jimin hearing.'

Yoongi nodded in understanding as he looked at Jimin.

"Sit here and stay quiet please. I'm going to see what's going on." Yoongi said and pecked Jimin's lips before walking into the halls with Jungkook, closing the door behind him.

"What's going on?" Yoongi whispered to Jungkook

Jungkook looked at him and whispered something into his ear.

Yoongi's eyes widened and immediately came into the room Jimin was. Jimin looked at him and Yoongi gently but quickly pulled him up.

"Come with me now." Yoongi said and lead Jimin into the halls and to another elevator on the other side of the building.

"Hyung!" Tae yelled making Yoongi and Jimin turn around

"Don't go through there. They went through both sides!" Tae yelled

Yoongi muttered curses and looked around, walking down to the middle of the hall before pulling Jimin into an empty hospital room.

"They are coming from both sides so we have more time if we are in the middle." Yoongi said to himself, looking around and opening a window as Jimin looked at him in confusion.

Yoongi pressed his earpiece.

"How's it looking." He said

"They are everywhere. I'm not sure if we can hold them off for much longer. We can't shoot them, they have weapons too. We are trying a smoke grenade." Namjoon said

"Okay I need someone on the side of a window in a car. This isn't too high up to jump using one of our huge armored cars." Yoongi said

"Which side of the building are you." Kai suddenly said

"Your here?" Yoongi said