Thoughts ~( 4 )~

"What's the point of Happiness unless you have freedom?"

~

{ Proof Read }

What the fuck have I just done..

I stared at the taller. Waiting for anything to happen.

He just continued to stare at me with the same menacing look.

A few moments passed by and I looked away, finding his gaze too uncomfortable to handle.

A hand, or rather his hand, grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him.

It hurt. He had a deadly grip on me. It felt like if he tried enough, he could just break my jaw by simply pulling it.

Even when I looked back at him with wide eyes. He kept his tough grip on my chin.

"What. Did you just say?" He said in a very low voice

"I-I said..."

He slammed his other hand that wasn't holding my chin on the wall behind me. The loud impact near my ear making me squeeze my eyes closed.

"I asked you a fucking question. Answer it with another confident remark, will you? See what the fuck happens." He spat, glaring at me

I don't know what to do anymore. If I make a remark again, he'll hurt me. But my pride is telling me not to bow down so easily.

I looked at him and stayed silent. Maybe if I stay silent, he will get bored leave me alone.

He smirked "As expected, you were easy to scare. But I didn't expect the senators son to look this attractive up close. Of course I saw you on TV, but.. you're so much more beautiful in real life."

I felt my cheeks heat up as I shook my head and pushed him back.

"Stop trying to manipulate me. I know what you want, to blackmail my father." I hissed

He stared at me with a blank expression.

"I also know that your going to k..kill me..." I said, voice broken as tears fell down my face

"Don't be stupid. If I was going to blackmail your father, then why would I kill you?" He said, rolling his eyes

"You're going to kill me regardless in the end." I simply said

He stayed silent.

"I'm going to be here for a while, aren't I?" I said and he gave a slight nod "You might as well answer my questions. Tell me why you kill." 

He looked hesitant at first but moments later he spoke up "I'll tell you later. Right now. I'll go get you some food and water."

He got up and turned around, walking out. It kind of surprised me that he would give me food and water this early on.

Well, it's probably gonna be a piece of bread and a quarter of water.

I stared at the floor until realization hit me.

He left the door open? Is this some kind of joke?

I slowly got up and walked out as quietly as possible.

I look around. It's a normal two story house, black walls with red decorations.

I hear the sound of plates clinking together and a water faucet. I looked towards the left and saw a large door leading to the black marble kitchen.

I see Yoongi standing there, his back turned.

Turning a little more to the side, I see a large door.

The front door...?

I glance between Yoongi, who seems to be engulfed in his cooking, and the door.

The door seems to have nothing out of the ordinary on it. It has a simple golden lock on the sleek red door that can be unlocked by twisting it from the inside.

I start thinking, if I run, what will happen if he catches me?

Then again, if I don't run now, will I ever get another chance to run away?

Fuck it.

I sprinted towards the door and automatically heard loud running steps behind me, just when I was about to grab the door handle, a pair of arms circled around my waist.

I froze.

"And where do you think your going?"