Rules ~( 5 )~

"How does one escape? Both physically, and mentally."

~

{ Proof Read }

"And where do you think your going?"

I shivered, his voice was so cold.

"Hm? Cat got your tongue? As expected. I was going to explain all the rules while we were eating, but since you want to be so rebellious. I'll explain them to you right now." He said in a low voice, throwing me on the couch

He crawls on top of me, alarming me immediately.

He seemed to notice and chuckled "I won't hurt you. Calm down."

I looked at him. He slowly lowered his face near mine. 

"Rule Number One, no escaping. There's no point anyway. You might think it's easy to leave but, even if you were to take off the lock, there's another door with a padlock after it. Every single room in this house has multiple security cameras. Even the bathrooms. Some security cameras are outside too. There's no point of you trying to leave."

"Rule Number Two, don't disrespect me, or even try to fight me. I need to make some videos just so your father knows your with me. Listen to exactly what I say. Plus, I'm older anyway."

"Finally, Rule Number Three, no personal communication devices. There's a TV, live with that."

I just stared at him, not saying a word.

"If you disregard any of these rules, I will not hesitate to hurt you. Or your close friends."

My eyes widened.

"Y-you..."

"Yeah. I know about Taehyung, Namjoon, and all your other friends." He said, unamused "I wasn't going to kidnap without having some background information I can use against you."

I sucked in a breath and nodded.

"...What do you exactly want from my dad..?" I asked

"There isn't anything I really want from him. I don't need his money, nor his power. I guess I just did this for revenge. All those times that he had tried to get me executed and made my life difficult by adding extra security cameras around every street." He said clenching his teeth "The more I think about it. Simply kidnapping you isn't really going to do much. I'll have to think of something else."

He got off me and walked into the kitchen, all I heard were plates again along with the sound of sizzling.

He's making something, at least I won't get bread. Or maybe he's just making something for himself.

I carefully sat up. Wondering what to do now.

How did I even end up in this situation?