Foggy emotion ~{ 19 }~

"Heartbreak and betrayal. A horrible, effective and painful combination."

~

I got up and was about to run out when Yoongi grabbed my hand.

"And where do you think you're going?"

I turned around rapidly and pulled my hand up, doing exactly what my instincts told me to do.

I slapped Yoongi.

"Don't you fucking dare." I spat and then ran out

I ran though the halls as much as I could, my legs giving up on me after what seemed to be forever.

Jeez... have I really been this out of shape lately? Well, I haven't been dancing as much..

I quickly looked around and slipped into a random bedroom, making sure to peek in it first before going through. Facepalming the bed, I let out a massive groan of relief before I flipped over to my back and thought to myself, staring at the ceiling above me.

I used to dance so much and live as recklessly as I could without security.. things turned out a lot more differently then I could ever imagine.. almost like one of those books I would read when I was younger..

It feels like a fever dream.

I jumped up as I heard the door crack open, revealing another woman I presume to be a maid as well.

"Oh my-- Oh, Park Jimin right? Sorry for barging in, I assumed you'd be in your own master suite." She said, bowing her head

"It's alright, I got lost from my room again." I sheepishly said

"Ah yes, a big mansion." She said before furrowing her brows at me "Are you okay dear? You're crying."

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little reminiscing is all.." I said "What's your name?"

"My names Lea. Nice to meet you. If you'd like I can lead you back to your room." She said smiling

I nodded "Please.. thank you."

Lea motioned for me to follow her as we walked through the large and confusing halls. It seems as if I ran the opposite way from my room as we endlessly went through the corridors.

Soon enough, we reached a door which lead me into the familiar yet strange room I found myself in earlier.

"Thank you." I said

"That's no problem Mr. Park. I'll have to go now dear.. responsibility calls." She said, sending me a light wave before walking away

Completing the same routine earlier, I threw myself on the bed, only this time letting my heart out and sobbing into the pillow underneath me.

A few moments later I heard as the door opened, and felt as arms wrapped around my waist from behind.

"Are you alright?" A voice I knew all too well said into my ear

"Thought you'd be pissed at my slap." I blankly said

"I was. Got over it." He said "Seems like you are having a tough time though."

"Ironic that you care." I humorlessly laughed "Seems like nobody did."

"Jimin." Yoongi said

"You know... I trusted them the most and they just threw me to you.." I said, my anger slightly rising

Yoongi stayed silent for a couple moments, before speaking up "I can get you some tea or someth-"

I swiftly turned around and grabbed him by his shirt, both of us staring into each other's eyes.

Fuck it.

"I want you."

———

Y'all we reached 1k in two days, thank you all for your support 💕

Sorry for the cliffhanger and short chapter, I'll get the next chapter out soon!

See y'all next chapter!

(Have holy water, tissues and pillows 😉😏😂)